Author Topic: Video Shows Victims of Suspected Syrian Chemical Attack  (Read 2002 times)

Offline happyg

Video Shows Victims of Suspected Syrian Chemical Attack
« on: August 21, 2013, 06:20:40 PM »

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Video Shows Victims of Suspected Syrian Chemical Attack
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:28:08 PM »

I was dead right about Benghazi...and what transpired.   What I wasn't sure about was exactly what changed hands.

We've heard it's 400 missing SAM missiles and other assorted weapons...but what if it was chemical weapons?  And that's why the Obama and Clinton duo could NOT let that out and allowed all those people to die.

I sincerely hope that if any of the survivors of that attack have knowledge of this, that despite having signed non-disclosure agreements, they would turn whistleblower. 

There MUST be somebody in the Senate that could confront the Administration...and Clinton if it comes to it.

Am very concerned that this is all Obama....doing everything possible to counter what just happened in Egypt.   He's trying his own Gulf of Tonkin....a reason to sig the American military on Assad.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »
I'm with you, DC! I couldn't watch all the videos. It's almost incomprehensible to me that anyone could kill one person, let alone hundreds, including children and babies, in such a horrific way. Obama doesn't care, and goes about having a good time, as though all is well with they world. It's those nasty conservatives he worries about.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:41:16 PM »
It makes no sense for Assad to use chemical weapons.  Not only is the UN there right now, but he is winning.  In a war of attrition, Assad holds all the cards.  With his air force, tanks, and artillery, he can simply pound the enemy into submission.

The only way he'd use chemical weapons is as a last resort.

Also, does anyone think that every chemical weapon's site isn't being monitored 24/7 by the NRO, European and Russian spy satellites, Israel, etc?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:42:21 PM by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 08:36:51 PM »
It makes no sense for Assad to use chemical weapons.  Not only is the UN there right now, but he is winning.  In a war of attrition, Assad holds all the cards.  With his air force, tanks, and artillery, he can simply pound the enemy into submission.

The only way he'd use chemical weapons is as a last resort.

Also, does anyone think that every chemical weapon's site isn't being monitored 24/7 by the NRO, European and Russian spy satellites, Israel, etc?

I think the Rebels are the ones who did it.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 09:01:56 PM »
Ditto.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 09:08:40 PM »
Ditto.

For the record I'm not a fan of either side.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 09:11:53 PM »
[[ I sincerely hope that if any of the survivors of that attack have knowledge of this, that despite having signed non-disclosure agreements, they would turn whistleblower. ]]

There are too many "who know".

They can't keep the lid on this forever.

I sense that Hillary has much more of a stake in keeping the truth hidden, than does Obama. His attitude is, "you can't touch me!". And he's right.

But this could torpedo Hillary's chances to become president and re-install the Clintons back into the White House for eight more years.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 09:25:19 PM »
[[ I sincerely hope that if any of the survivors of that attack have knowledge of this, that despite having signed non-disclosure agreements, they would turn whistleblower. ]]

There are too many "who know".

They can't keep the lid on this forever.

I sense that Hillary has much more of a stake in keeping the truth hidden, than does Obama. His attitude is, "you can't touch me!". And he's right.

But this could torpedo Hillary's chances to become president and re-install the Clintons back into the White House for eight more years.

I don't think that Hillary is really a shoo in. A lot of Rats don't like her.
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 09:50:51 PM »
Additionally, Putin is waist-deep in Syria and he's not going to put with this.

He 'knows' it was the rebels....just like we all know it was the rebels.

But in my cynical age, there are no coincidences here....the timing of the attack on a town nobody's ever heard of?

The day before Mubarak transfers from jail to 'house arrest' [protection]? 

You don't think General Sissi is going to let the MB do to Mubarak what they did to Anwar Sadat?  Not under his watch.

It will be interesting to see if the people would accept Mubarak back in power though....I doubt it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 10:21:30 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=n2GPTqxf8rE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=n2GPTqxf8rE</a>

Offline happyg

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 10:31:42 AM »
There are no words to actually describe the deliberate destruction of men, women, and children. I wonder if something like that will happen here? It seems to be likely, unless we get new leadership.

On the other hand, I find the bravery of those aiding the injured, amazing. They are all susceptible to the same chemicals, yet they continue to help their fellow citizens.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 10:52:26 AM »
Can we categorically dismiss the notion that this "gas attack" PR campaign is being instigated by our CIA?  The answer is no.  And that is what disturbs me the most about this whole business.  The American people are completely in the dark, and intentionally kept that way by their government and its complicit MSM.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 10:56:31 AM »
Can we categorically dismiss the notion that this "gas attack" PR campaign is being instigated by our CIA?  The answer is no.  And that is what disturbs me the most about this whole business.  The American people are completely in the dark, and intentionally kept that way by their government and its complicit MSM.

Exactly.

Wasn't it just the other day it was divulged/acknowledged that our CIA was up to their necks with involvement in the 1953 Iranian revolt?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:56:57 AM by DCPatriot »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 11:05:39 AM »

Barry is being pressured to move against Syria as a proxy for an attack on Iran.  To the extent that he complies, his 'scandal' problems will be minimized.  To the extent he doesn't, they will grow.

Look beyond the CIA and Obama...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »

Agree.  And could we please stop calling them "rebels". 
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 03:13:06 PM »
The American people are completely in the dark, and intentionally kept that way by their government and its complicit MSM.
There was a time, long time ago, when reporters actually asked questions and looked at the government and its agencies with skepticism.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 07:00:29 PM »
CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup?CMP=twt_gu

That was a very poorly kept secret.  Everyone knew that the CIA and MI6 were behind the coup.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »
That was a very poorly kept secret.  Everyone knew that the CIA and MI6 were behind the coup.

Oh, they may have orchestrated the coup but I doubt they were behind it.

We need to learn to look beyond the obvious answers.

Those are the ones you're supposed to believe...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf