Author Topic: 'I Want the World to Know That Hillary Lied to My Face'  (Read 962 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I Want the World to Know That Hillary Lied to My Face'
« on: August 22, 2013, 08:09:05 pm »
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/08/22/pat-smith-mom-libya-victim-hillary-clinton-lied-my-face-and-she-shouldnt-be-president

BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
 // AUG 22 2013 // 9:39AM AS SEEN ON
FOX AND FRIENDS

Nearly one year after an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the mother of one of the victims is still looking for the answers she says she was promised by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton herself.

Pat Smith has been outspoken in demanding answers after her son, Sean Smith, lost his life in the terrorist attack, and now she's making strong statements about her belief that the issue is being swept under the rug so that Clinton can run for president in 2016.

In a recent interview, Smith told a local affiliate reporter that she feels like "Hillary doesn't give a damn" about her. She explained the remark to Fox and Friends' Steve Doocy on Thursday morning.

"All she cares about is her own self. She promised me face to face," Smith said, "that she would check on this and call me back, because I said I wanted to know what happened."

But Smith said the response never came.

"Hillary never called back ... and she lied to my face, and I want the whole world to know that she lied to my face! And you don't want this person to be president."

video at link
Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/08/22/pat-smith-mom-libya-victim-hillary-clinton-lied-my-face-and-she-shouldnt-be-president#ixzz2cjM029DU
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: 'I Want the World to Know That Hillary Lied to My Face'
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 08:23:47 pm »
One of the saddest commentaries on the condition of our nation is that you would be hard-pressed to find an American politician that cares about anything other than their "own self".

Thats how Hillary can get away with it.  It's the "they all do it" or "they're all like that" syndrome.  Sad fact is that Hillary is far more likely to lose because of a picture on TV where she looks like a wrinkled, old hag than she is to lose because she's proven to be a self-centered tyrant.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 08:24:29 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 09:54:47 pm »
I'd give anything to see Pat Smith and Hillary Clinton in a face off! Pat is p*ssed, and rightly so, and won't shut up. I imagine she will be vocal about this until the investigation comes to a proper conclusion, and those guilty own up to it. I can't see it happening, so Hillary will have Pat on her butt until the end of time for one of them.

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 10:30:03 pm »
One of the saddest commentaries on the condition of our nation is that you would be hard-pressed to find an American politician that cares about anything other than their "own self".

Thats how Hillary can get away with it.  It's the "they all do it" or "they're all like that" syndrome.  Sad fact is that Hillary is far more likely to lose because of a picture on TV where she looks like a wrinkled, old hag than she is to lose because she's proven to be a self-centered tyrant.

You're on the money, and it's why I'm so dispirited.
The public cares about celebrity only. Competence isn't an issue.
The media is beyond corrupt. Activism for the liberal agenda is all they do.
The GOP is worse than Democrats when it comes to standing for nothing but their own wallet.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 03:33:42 am »
I'd give anything to see Pat Smith and Hillary Clinton in a face off! Pat is p*ssed, and rightly so, and won't shut up. I imagine she will be vocal about this until the investigation comes to a proper conclusion, and those guilty own up to it. I can't see it happening, so Hillary will have Pat on her butt until the end of time for one of them.

Truthfully, I am reminded of Cindy Sheehan, who went on the warpath against Jr Bush after her son was killed in Iraq.
Same motive.

The political class will make Pat Smith look like a bag of feces, and their minions will dutifully follow the lead.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.