Author Topic: Muslim Brotherhood Torch Catholic School, Parade Nuns Through Streets, Sexually Harass Christian Women Staffers, Replace School Cross With Al Qaeda Black Flag  (Read 3817 times)

Offline happyg

Muslims are like liberals, attack! attack! attack! But come even close to criticizes them, they go nuts! Their skin is thinner than an onion skin, yet they have no empathy for others.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Cincinnatus

Giving credit where credit is due:

After torching a Franciscan school, Islamists paraded three nuns on the streets like "prisoners of war" before a Muslim woman offered them refuge...A Muslim woman who once taught at the school spotted Manal and the two other nuns as they walked past her home, attracting a crowd of curious onlookers"I remembered her, her name is Saadiyah. She offered to take us in and said she can protect us since her son-in-law was a policeman. We accepted her offer," she said

God bless that woman who risked her own life to protect theirs.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

I couldn't find the part where the Christians fought back.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Giving credit where credit is due:

God bless that woman who risked her own life to protect theirs.

Most definitely He will.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I couldn't find the part where the Christians fought back.

They are Nuns. Not Ninjas. The Lord protected them and sent them aid.

They are Nuns. Not Ninjas. The Lord protected them and sent them aid.

It's not like this came out of the blue nor am I suggesting cigar chomping, machine gun nest manning (?), Kevlar habitted penguins protecting the priory.  Just a matter of self protection.  There's not a whole lot of future in martyrdom.

famousdayandyear

It's not like this came out of the blue nor am I suggesting cigar chomping, machine gun nest manning (?), Kevlar habitted penguins protecting the priory.  Just a matter of self protection.  There's not a whole lot of future in martyrdom.

It is very helpful to read the history of the Knights Templar, their dedication, their successes, their later persecution, and then suppression.  IMO, the Church Militant should be encouraged.  Also, useful reading is the story of Battle of Lepanto and what led to it.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
This is a racist article, obviously.  Muslims would never commit such acts of terrorism.  Our POTUS says so.  These were obviously acts of "workplace violence" and had nothing to do with the "religion of peace." We should love and respect muslims for the peace loving, respectful, pacifists they are and not allow racists stories about their brutality influence what we think of them. .:grouphug: I know I don't let them influence me any more than watching events in the Middle East already have. :chairbang:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline musiclady

Depends on your understanding of the word "future".......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

It is very helpful to read the history of the Knights Templar, their dedication, their successes, their later persecution, and then suppression.  IMO, the Church Militant should be encouraged.  Also, useful reading is the story of Battle of Lepanto and what led to it.

I've read a bit and should be a model for Church defense.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I know it is a serious subject, but My Lord, that made me laugh hard. I can see them now.

famousdayandyear

Quote from: olde north church on Today at 06:07:56 AM

I know it is a serious subject, but My Lord, that made me laugh hard. I can see them now.

=================================================

Now picture the Penquins wearing Kevlar habits with their heads separated from their bodies.
Rolling on the floor laughing--just can't help myself.

The Nuns of Navaronne?

famousdayandyear

The Nuns of Navaronne?

Holding my sides.  Funnier than a stoning!  O my lawd--you're a splash of happiness right in the middle of a "serious" topic.  More please.
(By the way, Navarone is spelled with one "N", not two.  Check your google.  Mine is broken)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Come on, Famous. Not going to say lighten up, because I doubt you can, but:

Ever been in the middle of a true tragedy? I mean personally, there smelling the flames, the blood and the shit.
Sometimes you have to laugh. The only other option is cry.

These nuns were, for some reason, under the protective hand of God, who sent a guardian for them. A joke or witty one liner does not diminish that.

I wonder which is worse in the eyes of the Almighty, leaving one self defenseless or a few quips at ineptitude?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I wonder which is worse in the eyes of the Almighty, leaving one self defenseless or a few quips at ineptitude?

Don't know, my friend. We laugh for a reason.

I always both admired and feared nuns. Brides of Christ and they judge you hard. Most of them get the right - they judge themselves even harder.

famousdayandyear

Come on, Famous. Not going to say lighten up, because I doubt you can, but:

Ever been in the middle of a true tragedy? I mean personally, there smelling the flames, the blood and the shit.
Sometimes you have to laugh. The only other option is cry.

These nuns were, for some reason, under the protective hand of God, who sent a guardian for them. A joke or witty one liner does not diminish that.

The answer to your question is:  Yes.  Do you want the bloody details?
By the way, do not patronize.  I lighten up plenty when it's appropriate.  Back off.

famousdayandyear

I don't know.  Why don't you ask him yourself if your inept quips make Him chuckle?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The answer to your question is:  Yes.  Do you want the bloody details?

Not unless you wish to tell: here, via PM or even by vid chat. That is totally your call. Need to talk, I am right here. Don't need to, it's cool.

By the way, do not patronize.  I lighten up plenty when it's appropriate.  Back off.

I know. You have a playful streak. That has been missing in your recent posts.

In my clumsy and bad way, I am basically saying - here if you need someone. OK?

Offline DCPatriot

Don't know, my friend. We laugh for a reason.

I always both admired and feared nuns. Brides of Christ and they judge you hard. Most of them get the right - they judge themselves even harder.

Ah.....Sister Mary Redempta....my 4th grade teacher...who taught EVERY subject, BTW....no transferring classes.  You sat in that seat for 3+ hours and broke an hour for lunch.  Don't dare be late...for the last 2-1/2 hours.

She was known as a disciplinarian....for 10 year old boys.

We had a kid in our class who was 4 years older and STILL in the 4th grade.  He talked when he wanted, he did what he wanted....until he met Sister Mary Redempta.

She literally flipped him over her back onto the hard gymnasium floor ending with her hand around this throat.   I can still 'see' his eyes bugging out of his head.

Ahhh....memories!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf