Author Topic: Shocking New Japan Tsunami Video Found And Released... Prepare To Be In Awe...  (Read 1006 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A shocking new Japan tsunami video has turned up and was recently published by LEAKEDCHANNEL on YouTube. This video shows the size and enormity of this tragedy in a way that hasn’t yet been seen before. For your info, the water really begins flowing in at the 3 minute mark and from there prepare to be in awe by the tsunamis amazing scope and power as it destroys everything in its path.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gh3JrdL-Zg#at=433
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

These local citizens learn the signs that they need to drop everything and run like hell....same time they learn to tie their shoes.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:46:58 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

These local citizens learn the signs that they need to drop everything and run like hell....same time they learn to tie their shoes.

Early on while everyone is watching the water go out, one old lady pushing a bike was hauling ass the other way. She knew the signs unlike everyone else.

What is real sad is the building shown at the very end on fire with people all over the roof. He had panned to it several times in the last few minutes and you can see the fire building up around it.

famousdayandyear

When I see something as powerful as this demonstrating the raw forces of the natural world, I always think of the Al Gore followers who believe that we can apparently keep the earth under control if we pass enough laws and regulations.  Total arrogance that there.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
When I see something as powerful as this demonstrating the raw forces of the natural world, I always think of the Al Gore followers who believe that we can apparently keep the earth under control if we pass enough laws and regulations.  Total arrogance that there.
I think many of them are at once ignorant and arrogant.

I've stood among seashell fossils in the Big Horn mtns of Wyoming and in the runs of Pompeii. The Pacific Coast and ring of fire, volcanos and faultlines.

And you say you want to raise my taxes to protect and save me from Big Mama Nature?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln