Author Topic: Report: Michael Hastings Was Investigating CIA Director John Brennan  (Read 878 times)

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Report: Michael Hastings Was Investigating CIA Director John Brennan
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 05:49:11 PM »

Enemy of the State......comes to Realville.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:08:23 PM »

Enemy of the State......comes to Realville.

Bingo.. this "accident" was never an accident and several here picked up on that within minutes of me posting the article from the Blaze right after the accident.. I think AB was one of the first to point out suspicious things in the photos of the accident scene.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 05:25:11 PM »
Ah, just like the good ol' Clinton days of Arkancide ("suicide" by means of two shotgun blasts to the back of the head).
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 02:34:42 PM »

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »
Thank you happyg for the additional sources.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »
Since surveillance cameras do not take fine-grained video - i.e., there is a noticeable time-lapse between frames - it is quite possible that the professor's calculations are in error, unless the professor (a) took that fact into account, and (b) can provide a defensible method by which he took that fact into account.

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 02:44:41 AM »
Since surveillance cameras do not take fine-grained video - i.e., there is a noticeable time-lapse between frames - it is quite possible that the professor's calculations are in error, unless the professor (a) took that fact into account, and (b) can provide a defensible method by which he took that fact into account.
The police ruled it an accident as did Hasting's wife.  The story is over in my mind.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf