Author Topic: You aren’t living in the lap of luxury until you’re riding on whale foreskin  (Read 1871 times)

Offline happyg

You aren’t living in the lap of luxury until you are traveling through the streets in an armored SUV with a whale foreskin interior.

Kanye West reportedly spent $1.2 million on two Dartz Motorz Prombron Iron Diamonds armored SUVs so that nobody will be able to kidnap him, his Kim Kardashian or their daughter North, according to the Daily Star.

The Prombron Iron Diamonds are designed to “avoid kindnapping [sic], hijacking and other problems which can meet rich and lonley [sic] lady on the street,” according to the Dartz website.

Apparently, the rapper does not realize that NOBODY would ever want to kidnap him because of the insufferable drivel that the poor kidnappers would have to endure during his capture.

The car’s interior is made out of whale penis foreskin and is “built to withstand attacks from land mines and rocket-propelled grenades,” the Star reports.

Yeah, because those Calabasas, Calif. rocket-propelled grenade attacks are becoming a huge problem.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/13/you-arent-living-in-the-lap-of-luxury-until-youre-riding-on-whale-foreskin/#ixzz2bsDFkmL3

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
To each his own.  At least it isn't taxpayer money. He is helping keep Dartz and her employees in business.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Other than the bling, they are pretty cool.
http://www.dartz.us/

I like the Black Russian model.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:15:41 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline flowers

I think it is a assume looking truck. Heck if you can piss of PETA then I am all for it!    :whistle:

Offline happyg

This monster will be less noticeable than an automobile. /s  A used vehicle is the real answer, but then, the paparazzi might miss them. Kenye and Kim are a laughing stock. It's time for her and her sisters to give way to the little Jenner ones. They are prettier, and act like they have more sense.