Author Topic: Military Sponsors “Drag Queen” Contest For ‘Diversity Day’  (Read 1087 times)

Offline happyg

Here is what our “new” military is turning out to be after the end of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. A Los Angeles Air Force Base hosted a drag queen show as a part of a “diversity day” celebration.

Our armed forces are supposed to be for breaking stuff and killing people, yet instead of that the “new” military gets “diversity day” replete with performances by drag queens.

The story was highlighted by Fox News Radio’s Todd Starnes who reported, “Military personnel at the Los Angeles Air Force Base were treated to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three individuals dressed in drag.”

Starnes reports that one airman felt the performance was “totally offensive and inappropriate.” He also said he was “troubled” by the spectacle.

The Diversity Day celebration featured a speech by Brigadier General Tammy Smith and included booths representing and honoring a number of ethnic heritages as well as an LGBT booth.

Starnes wasn’t able to determine if the performers were members of the U.S. military.

“I am really surprised that this happened on a military installation,” the airman told Starnes “I get that people want to be able to have committed relationships with members of the same sex, but this crossed the line.”

And yet, at the same time Obama’s new military is making our military comfortable for drag queens, he is making sure that Christians feel unwelcome.

Remember this…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wfp_0keGjeo

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/22673-military-sponsors-drag-queen-contest-for-diversity-day/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Military Sponsors “Drag Queen” Contest For ‘Diversity Day’
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 06:40:29 pm »
My God, what next!!!!!!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 06:48:46 pm »
My God, what next!!!!!!

We can still go lower? Obama has stripped America, as a whole,  of what we hold sacred. He can't take away our allegiance to the Constitution, and for most of us, God. That infuriates him, and is what he is diligently working on.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 08:59:07 pm »
What debauchery.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org