Author Topic: A Scandal Bigger Than Benghazi?  (Read 635 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
A Scandal Bigger Than Benghazi?
« on: August 12, 2013, 10:47:08 AM »

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

Re: A Scandal Bigger Than Benghazi?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 11:08:45 AM »

IMHO, this was simply another quid pro quo......in the vein of TWA 800.

We accidentally brought down an Iranian Jet Liner and "poof"....we get some bullshit story about a leaky gas tank emitting fumes....despite over 200 eyewitnesses that reported an object rising from the surface and colliding with the airplane.

And we all know by now that six Afghans were switched off the doomed copter and replaced by "others"....right on the tarmac.

And as 'exhibit A', consider that the recent Medal of Freedom recipient who earned the medal in Afghanistan said that this helper....an Afghan interpreter...on that fateful night has found it impossible to get an entry visa to the USA.

....2 plus 2 equals 4.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 11:09:47 AM »
There is one thing, and one thing only that Obama could do that would be a real scandal, (as opposed to a phony scandal).

Switch to the Republican party.

Aside from that, there is absolutely nothing Obama can do that won't be covered, or ignored by the fawning media.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 11:19:22 AM »
So upsetting. Plus nobody will do a thing about this. The administration will get away with this as well.   8888crybaby

8888madkitty

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 04:05:30 PM »
So upsetting. Plus nobody will do a thing about this. The administration will get away with this as well.   8888crybaby

8888madkitty

This is so infuriating.

NOTHING is going to bring this evil administration down because half the people in the country don't give a rip.

It makes me sick.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »
This is at least equal to Benghazi... 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf