Author Topic: Has Britain had enough of muslims?  (Read 1479 times)

rangerrebew

Has Britain had enough of muslims?
« on: August 11, 2013, 08:32:27 pm »

David Cameron is talking big but I think he is lot like Obama - lots of talk and blustering but has an alligator mouth with a hummingbird a$$hole. :Odance:  He seems to believe there have been enough rapes, girls taken into sex slavery, people beheaded on the streets, etc. :wtf:  Prior to this, it was his opinion that Brits had to adjust to islam and not the other way around. :3:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Has Britain had enough of muslims?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 12:12:00 am »
"Has Britain had enough of muslims?"

Nope. Not yet.

When the Brits have "had enough", we'll see a majority in Parliament comprised of members of the English Defence League and the British National Party.

When we see _that_, then we'll know that Britain has "had enough" of muslims.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 12:36:12 am »
It seems to me that white people of European descent seem to have a self loathing that is leading to destruction. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Yes, that includes Americans.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:55:31 pm »
We have certainly had enough of law breakers. Our country, our laws. That is internationally understood.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:29:18 pm »
It seems to me that white people of European descent seem to have a self loathing that is leading to destruction. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Yes, that includes Americans.
Our undeserved self-loathing and inappropriate guilt is going to get us all killed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 12:36:33 am »
It seems to me that white people of European descent seem to have a self loathing that is leading to destruction. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Yes, that includes Americans

The fruits of years and years of the MSM and the popular culture, especially movies, broadcasting the constant message that the white race is irredeemably racist and responsible for every modern evil from slavery to genocide, both physical and cultural.

Any good we and the Europeans have done is ignored, buried, while every misstep is loudly and relentlessly emphasized. The shortcomings of other peoples and races are never discussed nor noted (e.g., the undeniable imperialistic nature of Islam). Many whites, far too many, have developed guilt feelings that paralyzes their will and produces spineless political leaders terrified of offending anyone other than their own countrymen.

Our history has been stolen from us and a counterfeit put in its place.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 03:22:58 am »
[[ Our history has been stolen from us and a counterfeit put in its place. ]]

What will it take to cast off the "counterfeit" and restore that proper history?

One thing is certain:
It won't be pretty.