Author Topic: Putin Calls Bush to Wish Him Well After Heart Surgery, Obama Ignores  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

I am putting it here because I consider it a scandal. Once again Putin has done the right thing while our incredibly poor excuse of a President did not.

Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a telegram on Thursday to his old sparring partner, former U.S. President George W. Bush, wishing him a quick recovery from heart surgery...

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters that President Barack Obama was briefed on Bush’s procedure and “obviously wishes him well.” He didn’t believe Obama and Bush had spoken, Carney said.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/putin-calls-bush-to-wish-him-well-after-heart-surgery-obama-ignores/

It's bad enough this guy Obama is such an incompetent clown but must he also be a boor on top of it?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Putin Calls Bush to Wish Him Well After Heart Surgery, Obama Ignores
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 06:19:46 am »
It is a scandal. Good catch Cincinnatus.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:07:08 pm »
President Barack Obama was briefed on Bush’s procedure and “obviously wishes him well.”
Boy Carney always lets us know Obummer is being briefed, as if that means anything. He's briefed on a number of crises, and then he continues his golf outing, vacation, coke snorting, TV watching, whatever it is he'd rather do.

So how and why is it "obvious" that Hussein wishes GWB well? Where's the evidence?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 02:02:33 am »
[[ I am putting it here because I consider it a scandal. Once again Putin has done the right thing while our incredibly poor excuse of a President did not...]]

Looks like Mr. Putin used a single stone (well, phone call) to kill two birds at once!

Good show, Vladimir!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 02:05:59 am »
A lot of people don't know that on 9/11, the first foreign leader to call President Bush and offer any and all assistance was Vladimir Putin.

The Russians had been dealing with Islamic terrorism for sometime, and like everyone, Putin knew what it was as soon as that second plane hit.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:06:43 am by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 03:40:30 am »
I remember when Bush invited Putin to his ranch, and they became friends.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 11:59:32 am »
Mr. M and I were talking about billonaire Oprah's whining about walking into boardrooms and sensing the racism, and he said, "Money can't buy class."  That old axiom could not be more true when it comes to the current occupant of the White House and his trashy entourage.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 01:32:20 pm »
It is a scandal. Good catch Cincinnatus.

Agree.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.