Author Topic: President Obama's Surprise Revelation of Sealed Benghazi Indictment  (Read 532 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

Re: President Obama's Surprise Revelation of Sealed Benghazi Indictment
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 08:05:54 AM »
George Zimmerman?
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
"She only coughs when she lies."

Online Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 06:27:33 PM »
I did not see the press conference live but watched it late last night on youtube.  I was stunned by the admission of a sealed indictment but since Obama said it so matter-of-fact I assumed I had missed it somehow.  There is a big story hidden in Benghazi. 
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »
I did not see the press conference live but watched it late last night on youtube.  I was stunned by the admission of a sealed indictment but since Obama said it so matter-of-fact I assumed I had missed it somehow.  There is a big story hidden in Benghazi.

There is absolutely something that would likely destroy his presidency and the media likely knows and will not cover it.  This is why we need the Select Committee with a Special Chief Counsel.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf