Author Topic: President Obama's Surprise Revelation of Sealed Benghazi Indictment  (Read 561 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mountaineer

Re: President Obama's Surprise Revelation of Sealed Benghazi Indictment
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 08:05:54 AM »
George Zimmerman?
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 06:27:33 PM »
I did not see the press conference live but watched it late last night on youtube.  I was stunned by the admission of a sealed indictment but since Obama said it so matter-of-fact I assumed I had missed it somehow.  There is a big story hidden in Benghazi. 
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »
I did not see the press conference live but watched it late last night on youtube.  I was stunned by the admission of a sealed indictment but since Obama said it so matter-of-fact I assumed I had missed it somehow.  There is a big story hidden in Benghazi.

There is absolutely something that would likely destroy his presidency and the media likely knows and will not cover it.  This is why we need the Select Committee with a Special Chief Counsel.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf