Author Topic: Men good for barbecues, drinking, little else, according to women  (Read 3143 times)

Offline katzenjammer

Re: Men good for barbecues, drinking, little else, according to women
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 12:29:25 pm »
Not too surprising in 2013, most people, men and women alike, have lost the knowledge and ability to perform the normal routine repair, maintenance, and a lot of other basic life skills that were second nature to most adults only 40-50 years ago.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2013, 06:58:56 pm »

Men's Brains  vs. Women's Brains - from a Christian perspective.   I've seen the whole video series and it is very good and Mark Gunger very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9L9YBJkk8
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline TheMom

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 09:31:03 pm »
Men's Brains  vs. Women's Brains - from a Christian perspective.   I've seen the whole video series and it is very good and Mark Gunger very funny.

That is great!  I laughed out loud several times.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 09:39:39 pm »
I do a fare share of loading and unloading the dishwasher, laundry, setting the table, cleaning the bathroom floor when my son misses, vacuuming, and I do nearly all the cooking M-F because my wife gets home too late. Yet crossing chores the other way never happens. Never seen her change the oil on the cars, mow the lawn, replace a toilet or its parts, water the lawn, sweep the curb, pull curb weeds & grass, clean out a clog in a p-trap, pick up dog poop in the yard and a whole list of other things that by default are just my things to do.    Not complaining, mind you because I think our routine works fine, but this mindset that women don't need men is as old as the feminist movement and its a poison destined  to  brake down the American family.

Post Of The Day.  So true, so true, so true, in my case, too!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 03:06:29 am »
Given I am having issues with my front-loading washer and dryer recently a man would be really handy........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776