Author Topic: Obama Shuts Down Embassies as CIA Works Hard to Cover Up the True Story of Benghaz  (Read 737 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Obama Shuts Down Embassies as CIA Works Hard to Cover Up the True Story of Benghazi
August 02, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  What the heck is going on here?  Have you seen it?  "US to Temporarily Shut Down Embassies Around the World Sunday Amid Security Concerns."  I was gonna say, have they shut down YouTube or something?  Did that guy get outta jail that made the YouTube video?  Did he make another one?

JOHNNY DONOVAN:  And now, from sunny south Florida, it's Open Line Friday!

RUSH:  Somebody must have made another video that has enraged the Arab street because we're shutting down our embassies.  CNN, a random act of journalism, Jake Tapper breaking big news.  The CIA involved in an unprecedented attempt to keep Benghazi secrets secret, to keep facts -- there were 12 or 15 CIA people on the ground at Benghazi.  It turns out it may have been about gun running to Syria.  It turns out that may have been what was going on.

RUSH:  Now, remember, President Obama said that Benghazi is a "phony scandal." It's something the Republicans just made up. It's just something the Republicans made up to try to criticize him and to go after the Democrats, but it's a phony scandal.  Meanwhile, CNN's Jake Tapper has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA in the wake of the terror attack in Benghazi.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11th in eastern Libya.  Sources are now telling CNN that dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night. Dozens.  The agency has gone to great lengths to make sure that whatever it was doing remains a secret.  Here is Drew Griffin from CNN...

GRIFFIN:  CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls "an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out." Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s working. The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress. It’s being described as "pure intimidation," with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

RUSH:  What's the big deal?  Why bother?  It's just a phony scandal.  The president said so, and so did Jay Carney. It's just a phony scandal.  These polygraphs, monthly polygraph exams?  Intimidation?  They're probably phony polygraphs, probably phony lie-detector tests.  Incredible.  We have a interesting setup for this. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to stick with the Benghazi thing because early on, one of the rumors out there was that what was actually going on, one of the reasons Obama was so secretive about this was that the ambassador's real reason for being there was to spearhead a gunrunning operation to Syrian rebels.  And people who had heard that and then mentioned it were called kooks. The usual names were thrown at them, conspiracy kooks or tinfoil hat people or what have you, but it's come back up again.  Here's Trey Gowdy last night on Greta on the Fox News Channel.  She said, "I'd love to interview these survivors," the phony survivors, 'cause it's a phony scandal.  She said, "I'd love to interview the survivors, but the administration is doing everything it can to hide them. They're dispersing them around the country. And of course, you know, the CNN report shows that even CIA operatives who were there are getting intimidated from above," monthly lie detector tests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivccSPAgOuU

Folks, those are a pain in the rear.  I mean, a polygraph is tough enough once, but to do one every month to see if you're lying or leaking.  I mean, this is major intimidation taking place.  Whatever was going on there, the regime does not want anybody knowing.  I mean, people's careers and worse are being threatened if they talk, if they leak.  The polygraphs, these phony lie detectors in the phony scandal are designed to intimidate people.  So Greta is asking Trey Gowdy about all this.  He's a congressman from South Carolina, Republican.  Said this.

GOWDY:  Including changing names, creating aliases.  So you stop and think what things are most calculated to get at the truth:  Talk to people with firsthand knowledge.  What creates the appearance or perhaps the reality of a cover-up?  Not letting us talk to people who have the most amount of information, dispersing them throughout the country, and changing their names.

continued at:   http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/08/02/obama_shuts_down_embassies_as_cia_works_hard_to_cover_up_the_true_story_of_benghazi

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline katzenjammer

I wonder if this will begin to get some traction at some point?  This could be huge, if only we had a "media" that was concerned about the truth.