Author Topic: 23 reasons why all dogs go to heaven  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Rapunzel

23 reasons why all dogs go to heaven
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:56:15 am »
http://now.msn.com/dog-heaven-is-a-real-place-and-these-photos-prove-it
23 reasons why all dogs go to heaven

They protect weaker creatures.

Two churches recently had a play fight about whether or not dogs go to heaven, and we don’t know why they didn't just ask us. We could have settled this debate in a minute. Have they ever watched a dog wait patiently all day for its human to return from work? Or sit for days by its deceased owner's side? Dogs fight crime, save babies and help the disabled — and they just happen to be the sweetest companions on earth, too. We don't need empirical evidence for this one; the photos above are enough to convince us there's a doggie heaven. And we bet it's full of endless rawhides and infinite tennis balls.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: 23 reasons why all dogs go to heaven
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 05:57:22 am »
Go to the link to view them all... warning some will make you laugh and some will make you cry..... 

http://now.msn.com/dog-heaven-is-a-real-place-and-these-photos-prove-it
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 06:12:31 am »
Oh my lawd......tried to pick my favorite....but it's "all dogs"

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 11:37:15 pm »
Oh my lawd......tried to pick my favorite....but it's "all dogs"

Loved the dog licking the rabbit, and the dog towing his dog-friends in a canoe and the one with the dog laying under the coffin... and.... and..

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:40:55 am »
If dogs don't go to Heaven, neither will I. Wouldn't be worth it.  :howlin: :howlin: :howlin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 04:00:54 am »
If dogs don't go to Heaven, neither will I. Wouldn't be worth it.  :howlin: :howlin: :howlin:

I know  8888crybaby  I still miss every one of my babies who are up there, but I know they are taking good care of my husband until I join them some day.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 12:42:20 pm »
Anytime I confront someone who says dogs don't go to Heaven, I have to ask them will Heaven have animals? They have to say "yes" because the bible speaks of them. There will be animals in Heaven. They are part of His original creation, so why would Heaven or the New Earth not include all that was originally created for us in Eden? If you believe there will be no animals in heaven or on the new Earth, you may as well agree there will be no flowers or trees.  Now if this God is powerful enough to provide a home for  these lions, lambs, horses, and animals of all kinds that you had no relationship with on earth, is he not powerful enough and loving enough to invite your family pet into his kingdom that you did have a close relationship with?

I go to prepare a place for you” is not just motor and stone, and some nice curtains. Heaven will not lack one thing that will make us truly happy. There will be cold noses and waging tails at the Pearly Gates.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn