Author Topic: BREAKING! Benghazi Bombshell: Valerie Jarrett, Commander in Chief  (Read 984 times)

Offline flowers

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/08/bombshell-report-valerie-jarrett-gave.html

Monday, August 05, 2013
BOMBSHELL REPORT: Valerie Jarrett Gave the Orders on 9/11/2012 and Blocked Rescue in Benghazi

And such a report is entirely believable, given that Jarrett nixed the raid on Bin Laden three separate times.

continued at link

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: BREAKING! Benghazi Bombshell: Valerie Jarrett, Commander in Chief
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 01:56:38 PM »
Okay she went to the situation room... O was on the phone with Bibi for TWO hours????   and then what did he do???

Offline GourmetDan

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Valerie Jarrett Gave the Orders on 9/11/2012 and Blocked Rescue in Benghazi

Because Barry was stoned out of his mind and incapable of making any decision beyond, "Give me another hit"...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:03:16 PM by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 02:37:25 PM »
I wish Bibi would tell us about that alleged 2-hr. conversation.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 03:13:59 PM »
I wish Bibi would tell us about that alleged 2-hr. conversation.
I bet that conversation was 1 hour and 55 minutes of  bammy talking.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »
I bet that conversation was 1 hour and 55 minutes of  bammy talking.

yep

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
There are plenty of BS artists out there willing to make stuff up to rile up the masses. Beware them, and note that the author of this post-- who has no indication of any connections to anyone who would actually know the situation that night-- does not even make the slightest indication of what kind of confidential sources they have. They don't have to out the source (and that might be a bad idea, given recent history) but at least a vague indicator (military, colleagues of advisors) might help... unless it's what I suspect and it's just some dude in a tinfoil hat.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 11:40:08 PM »
There are plenty of BS artists out there willing to make stuff up to rile up the masses. Beware them, and note that the author of this post-- who has no indication of any connections to anyone who would actually know the situation that night-- does not even make the slightest indication of what kind of confidential sources they have. They don't have to out the source (and that might be a bad idea, given recent history) but at least a vague indicator (military, colleagues of advisors) might help... unless it's what I suspect and it's just some dude in a tinfoil hat.

Are you disputing the power she wields over this administration?????

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »
You know, Rapunzel, these are two of the major issues the CNN Benghazi report completely ignored:

(1) Where was Obama that night?

(2) Just who the heck was in charge in the WH? Who gave the stand down order? I am not saying it was Jarrett, though it could have been. One thing for sure, CNN didn't explore it.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 11:49:39 PM »
You know, Rapunzel, these are two of the major issues the CNN Benghazi report completely ignored:

(1) Where was Obama that night?

(2) Just who the heck was in charge in the WH? Who gave the stand down order? I am not saying it was Jarrett, though it could have been. One thing for sure, CNN didn't explore it.

No and they won't, either.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 11:51:56 PM »
No and they won't, either.

That's kinda why I said about it: Didn't address issues that needed to be addressed, didn't ask questions that needed to be asked, swallowed whole whatever the Obama admin was serving up...
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 07:27:29 AM »
I really wouldn't be surprised if she in did give the orders that night, she seems to be behind many of the goings on around there.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 08:55:01 AM »

But they gave you the truth.  They even put it in the title, fer cryin out loud!

Just another phony scandal...            /s

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf