Author Topic: Putin says leaders should unite to end anti-Christian persecution  (Read 4368 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Putin says leaders should unite to end anti-Christian persecution
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 03:57:52 pm »
I think someone with homebrewing skills would be a definite plus.

:beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 04:14:04 pm »
Out of practice. Used to make different wines under my uncle's watchful eye, but that was many moons ago. Carrot wine is surprisingly pleasant - carrot whiskey is wonderful.

A still is easy enough though, if someone else takes the duty of making sure we won't all go blind.  :beer:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:15:17 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 05:21:09 pm »
I made a batch of beer years ago, I named it Winter Wonderland.  It was flavored with apple and spice and was pretty darned good.  Still got the equipment. 

famousdayandyear

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2013, 08:39:09 pm »
ah....what we need is multiple-use NC shine.  That means corn and sugar in abundance.  And we needs mens who can shoot straight and drive fast.  Tony Stewart not available right now.  AJ is retired; may be willing to move.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 02:41:12 am »
In that case, Costa Rica would be the best bet.  :beer: We gots to have booze, if only as a disinfectant! Heresy, I know, but anything ferments - especially coconuts.  :laugh:

Warm - so minimal fuel needs other than cooking. Good climate for sugar and spuds (corn, I don't know, but probably with a bit of extra work.) Plenty of sea life, and enough rain to be water independent. Like your idea of motorbikes or trikes - cheaper to run, easier to repair, especially grabbing a couple of old Nortons.

Medic of some sort would be needed for sure.

Shooting though -  **nononono* Long gun, fine. Hit what is aimed at, well usually. Shotgun - better. Handgun, couldn't hit the floor if I dropped it.  :laugh: Wife is a good shot - but she has a problem. She's a liberal.

This is rather fun!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 03:15:43 am »
In that case, Costa Rica would be the best bet.  :beer: We gots to have booze, if only as a disinfectant! Heresy, I know, but anything ferments - especially coconuts.  :laugh:

Warm - so minimal fuel needs other than cooking. Good climate for sugar and spuds (corn, I don't know, but probably with a bit of extra work.) Plenty of sea life, and enough rain to be water independent. Like your idea of motorbikes or trikes - cheaper to run, easier to repair, especially grabbing a couple of old Nortons.

Shooting though -  **nononono* Long gun, fine. Hit what is aimed at, well usually. Shotgun - better. Handgun, couldn't hit the floor if I dropped it.  :laugh: Wife is a good shot - but she has a problem. She's a liberal.

This is rather fun!

Sugarcane = Rum.  Sounds good to me!     

famousdayandyear

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2013, 06:58:48 am »
Sugarcane = Rum.  Sounds good to me!     

This is rather fun!

Like the way yall think.  Norton---ummm.  Road on the back of one that there--back in the day.  Smooth as silk it was!
Like the Beatles say:  "We can work it out"