Author Topic:  (Read 565 times)

famousdayandyear

« on: August 03, 2013, 10:18:32 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:40:57 PM »
What a surprise!  Sharia law for every country, every citizen.  Required for the world-wide caliphate--coming to a mosque near you.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 10:43:42 PM »
Hmmm we're on full alert at our embassies due to some perceived terrorist threat and yet we listen in on everyone in the US except a Mosque. If you were going to discuss terrorism where would YOU go  :pondering: :pondering: :pondering:

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »
Hmmm we're on full alert at our embassies due to some perceived terrorist threat and yet we listen in on everyone in the US except a Mosque. If you were going to discuss terrorism where would YOU go  :pondering: :pondering: :pondering:

But, but we are busy doing that outreach thing.  Remember? /s
The Boston cops only visited whathisname's  mosque for "outreach", as I recalled explained by BPD

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 01:39:25 PM »
I know were I would go ....yet I love this country unlike everyone in our current administration.

:th_10444:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 02:06:33 PM »
After 9/11/2001 it was broadcast that Al-Zawahiri, #2 after bin Laden, had been in prison in Egypt as MB.

We never caught him, and Obama enabled MB to come to power in Egypt.

Apparently the Egyptian army has more sense, than Obama.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf