Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez pens jailhouse letter: I’m innocent and a ‘great person’  (Read 670 times)

Offline happyg

Aaron Hernandez,the former New England Patriots‘ tight end whose career came to a grinding halt after he was charged with murder, said in a letter from jail that he’s not only innocent – but would soon launch a National Football League comeback.

“I know ‘God’ has a plan for me and something good will come out of this,” he reportedly wrote, in a letter to a fan obtained by TMZ. “I’ve always been a great person [and] known for having an amazing heart.”

He also wrote that he can’t wait to get back to the field and sign autographs, Fox News reported. Specifically, he wrote in the space beneath his signature: “Can’t wait to sign this again when I’m playing again and prove all the haters and down talkers WRONG,” Fox News said.

TMZ said the letter was verified by a law enforcement officer as having come from Hernandez. The letter was mailed to a fan named Karl, Fox News reported.

Hernandez faces murder charges related to the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found a mile from the football star’s home on June 17.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/2/aaron-hernandez-pens-jailhouse-letter-im-innocent-/#ixzz2ap4lvWXW

Online mountaineer

Yeah, and that Castro jerk in Cleveland said he's not a monster, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org