Author Topic: George Clooney Spends His Nespresso Paycheck on a Satellite…Find Out Why!  (Read 706 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/george-clooney-spends-nespresso-paycheck-satellite-why-184530124.html?cache=clear

"Most of the money I make on the [Nespresso] commercials I spend keeping a satellite over the border of North and South Sudan to keep an eye on Omar al-Bashir [the Sudanese dictator charged with war crimes at The Hague]," the Oscar winner said in Paris on Tuesday. "Then [Omar al-Bashir] puts out a statement saying that I'm spying on him and how would I like it if a camera was following me everywhere I went and I go 'Well, welcome to my life Mr. War Criminal.' I want the war criminal to have the same amount of attention that I get. I think that's fair."

more at link.

I have enjoyed many of Clooney's films, but I have hated his liberal politics.  I saw him as a typical vapid Hollywood actor.  He is deeper and more dedicated than I gave him credit.  Omar al-Bashir is a villain worth buying a satellite to watch.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 05:39:38 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Clooney may match the career of Eastwood, by acting and directing over decades.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

how would I like it if a camera was following me everywhere I went
He does realize we live in the Obama/NSA version of America, doesn't he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org