Author Topic: E-mails Suggest Collusion Between FEC, IRS to Target Conservative Groups  (Read 472 times)

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Once-Ler

When Clinton needed a problem to go away, he'd put Ron Brown on a plane or send Vince Foster to jog in the park.  If you see Lois Lerner in public...run.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
When Clinton needed a problem to go away, he'd put Ron Brown on a plane or send Vince Foster to jog in the park.  If you see Lois Lerner in public...run.

Just don't jog!

:bigsilly:

Offline Rapunzel

Did you see Greta last night?  She had one of the GOP congressmen on who is working on the IRS scandal.  She had a stack of info they had requested and received from the IRS where every single solitary page was 100% blacked out...

Offline Once-Ler

Did you see Greta last night?  She had one of the GOP congressmen on who is working on the IRS scandal.  She had a stack of info they had requested and received from the IRS where every single solitary page was 100% blacked out...

I did not see that.  Thanx for passing it on.  Maybe I can find it on youtube.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf