Author Topic: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘I Could Take My Clothes Off…’  (Read 652 times)

Offline flowers

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/bill-clinton-sex-tape-monica-lewinsky/

On the audio tape obtained by The National Enquirer, Lewinsky at one point tries to seduce the commander in chief: “I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want.”

Lewinsky, who turned 40 last week, made the three-minute, 47 second recording in November 1997 and addressed it to “handsome.”

Details of the sexually explicit tape are in the new issue of the Enquirer, which hits newsstands Thursday.

PHOTOS: Political Hotties

It was believed to have been destroyed years ago, but a copy was secretly made and has subsequently surfaced.

Lewinsky is the only voice heard.

On it, she tells the 42nd President: “Since I know you will be alone tomorrow evening, I have two proposals for you, neither of which is you not seeing me.”

Lewinsky then orders the leader of the free world to use his secretary, Betty Currie, as a go-between and plan the presidential schedule so they could covertly meet without a formal record of her visit.

“Now the first thing that has to happen is that you need to pre-plan with Betty that you will leave the office at, I don¹t know, at 7, 7:30 so that everyone else who hates me that causes me lots of trouble goes home,” she tells Clinton.

“Then you quickly sneak back and then in the meantime I quickly sneak over and then we can have a nice little visit for, you know, 15 minutes or half an hour. Whatever you want.”

Lewinsky also bemoans how their previous “60 seconds” encounter “was just not enough ­ even though you did look very handsome.”

:th_10444:

Offline happyg

The National Enquirer had all the goods on the Lewinskey affair, and were correct, while the media ignored it.  I have the copies somewhere. I reckon I will have to buy a copy this week.  :pondering:

Offline sinkspur

LOL!!   The Clintons are, all of a sudden, back in the news as part of a new sex scandal and an old sex scandal.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
There's this funny feeling I have that somehow this all makes the Clintons more popular and more renowned...and works to their benefit.  Somehow Hillary will be seen as even a better choice for the first woman president.  Eh, maybe the feeling is just gas.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan