Author Topic: Two of a kind! Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn matches her father Larry Birkhead in a Smurfs-inspired dress for film premiere  (Read 1357 times)

Offline flowers

Even at the young age of six she's already showing a love of fashion like that of her late mother Anna Nicole Smith.

And Dannielynn Marshall played up the chance to throw on her best new dress as she and her father Larry Birkhead attended the premiere for The Smurfs 2 in Los Angeles on Sunday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2380647/Anna-Nicole-Smiths-daughter-Dannielynn-matches-father-Larry-Birkhead-Smurfs-inspired-dress-film-premiere.html

Offline mountaineer

She appears to be cross-eyed. I hope he takes care of that.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline flowers

She appears to be cross-eyed. I hope he takes care of that.
She used to be more cross-eyed IIRC.

Offline Cincinnatus

I just wish this child well, crossed eyes and all. Someday she is going to want to know more about her mother and what she learns may be hard to bear.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

Yes, she was born with a problem with her eyes, I remembered reading about surgeries so found the article.  I think it is a blessing she is being raised by him instead of her mothers family.  I suffered through the Lifetime movie on her mothers life earlier this month and what a hot mess from the start Nicole was... long before the drug use.

http://www.eonline.com/news/196731/five-things-to-know-about-anna-nicole-s-daughter-dannielynn
I am glad you posted that info. One of the reasons I posted that article. Was wondering about her eye issue.

:th_10444:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf