Author Topic: Italy: Muslims Defecate On Church Altar  (Read 1364 times)

famousdayandyear

Italy: Muslims Defecate On Church Altar
« on: July 28, 2013, 05:51:21 pm »
http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.com/2013/07/italy-muslims-defecate-on-church-altar.html

Italy: Muslims Defecate On Church Altar

"The Maghrebins then, in the words of the Gazetta di Mantova, "wanted to leave behind a sign". They cut through a panel of the plastic tent that has been serving as a provisional church since the earthquake. They urinated and defecated on the altar.

The priest, Eugenio Ferrari, finally decided to lodge a complaint. "If they had come to steal money because they were hungry," he explained, "I never would have complained: I would have forgiven them. But what they did in the church is an act that cannot be ignored. It is unspeakable."

"I am sorry," added the priest, "because it appears that this was done by four young Moroccans. They showed their contempt for our religion. But if I did the same thing in a mosque, they would slit my throat, yes or no?"

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: Italy: Muslims Defecate On Church Altar
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 07:36:33 pm »
Remember the scene in The Exoricist (the book, never saw the movie) where the bedeviled child leaves some of her feces on the altar of a church?

She was possessed by demons, too.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 07:51:16 pm »
Are these the same type of muzzies that obama said makes this country great? Built the railroads? Lay the foundations for our cities?   :smokin:

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 08:08:13 pm »
Could be worse I suppose.  Apparently they haven't beheaded any priests in Italy.....yet.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 08:14:12 pm »
Are these the same type of muzzies that obama said makes this country great? Built the railroads? Lay the foundations for our cities?   :smokin:
Yeah, they're the ones. I understand a lot of them are scientists, though.   :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 01:48:54 am »
Yeah, they're the ones. I understand a lot of them are scientists, though.   :thud:

:tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 03:45:56 am »
Where is Hulegu when you need him?  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

famousdayandyear

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 03:53:00 am »
Vlad the Impaler -- courtesy white telephone

Offline Rodrigo

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 02:12:07 am »
***Yeah, they're the ones. I understand a lot of them are scientists, though.  ***

"When men speak of you they speak of scientists, and poets!"
Burn your books!  Make WARRIORS of your poets!  Have your scientists invent new poisons for our arrows!"--Bin Yousef (Opening lines to EL CID.