Author Topic: BREAKING: US Benghazi Hero Waited 20 Hours For Help With a Shredded Leg – While Obama Campaigned in Las Vegas  (Read 1760 times)

famousdayandyear

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/breaking-us-benghazi-hero-waited-20-hours-for-help-with-a-shredded-leg-while-obama-campaigned-in-las-vegas/

BREAKING: US Benghazi Hero Waited 20 Hours For Help With a Shredded Leg – While Obama Campaigned in Las Vegas
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, July 27, 2013, 11:38 AM

Diplomatic security agent David Ubben, like former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, ran into the Special Mission Compound (SMC) to help save US officials under siege in Benghazi. Ubben was struck by a mortar round that killed Woods and Doherty. His leg was shredded. Ubben was forced to wait twenty hours before a plane was sent to pick him up.

While Ubben was waiting for help with a shredded leg Barack Obama was campaigning in Las Vegas.

After a good night sleep Obama flew to Las Vegas to campaign on September 12, 2012. (Zimbio)

Martha MacCullan at FOX News reported on this unbelievable story:

“David Ubben waited for twenty hours after he was hit on that rooftop with Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty. His leg was shredded. We know that he has been recovering for ten months at Walter Reed as Catherine has just reported. He was defending the US consulate and then no medical aircraft was apparently sent to this scene to get him out of there. How could this be?”

If we had a real media that gave a damn this might make some headlines.

Offline Relic

Notice where this was published. The public won't know, and a good number of them won't care.

At this point, what difference does it make?

famousdayandyear

Have I said how much I despise the POS in our WH?

famousdayandyear

Notice where this was published. The public won't know, and a good number of them won't care.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Post it everywhere you can.  It should go viral if enough pitch in.

Offline flowers

Offline Allegra

Post it everywhere you can.  It should go viral if enough pitch in.

I'll Facebook it and Tweet it.  I'm sick of the media controlling the national conversation.  We grass-rooters are starting to make a difference. 
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

famousdayandyear

I'll Facebook it and Tweet it.  I'm sick of the media controlling the national conversation.  We grass-rooters are starting to make a difference. 

Yes!  I don't FB or Tweet, so thanks!!  #BenghaziHeroWaitedWhileObamaCampaigned?  Would that work, or is it too long?
Suggestions?

Offline Allegra

Yes!  I don't FB or Tweet, so thanks!!  #BenghaziHeroWaitedWhileObamaCampaigned?  Would that work, or is it too long?
Suggestions?

I can Tweet the article link with the headline and give it hashtags #Bengazi and #FakeScandals.  Whaddya think?  :-)
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

famousdayandyear

I can Tweet the article link with the headline and give it hashtags #Bengazi and #FakeScandals.  Whaddya think?  :-)

Sounds good.

Offline Allegra

The link is long so I got the headline and the link on there, but didn't have any room to add hashtags.  People will see it, though.

famousdayandyear

The link is long so I got the headline and the link on there, but didn't have any room to add hashtags.  People will see it, though.

Thank you!.  There is another story I'm about to post re:  David Ubben may testify before Congress.
(PS for long links, tinyurl.com can provide a short one.)

Offline flowers

Thank you so much for posting that at the twitt! 

Offline happyg

I posted the article on my status at FB. I imagine it will get a lot of shares.

Offline flowers

I posted the article on my status at FB. I imagine it will get a lot of shares.
Great! This needs to be out there.   :th_10444:

Offline Rapunzel

I just tweeted, FB and sent to some friends.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34