Author Topic: Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'  (Read 704 times)

Offline happyg

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 09:38:23 AM »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 10:08:33 AM »
Maybe.  But never forget the establishment will do everything possible to preserve itself and there are still quite a few arrows in its quiver.  People will die to protect the public employees, politicians and Wall Street tycoons.  Don't doubt that.  Millions died in the Civil War to preserve this union, and we aren't even close to that kind of devastation yet.

I'd never be fully invested against the establishment, although I'd never be fully invested with it, either.  Since I used the Civil War as an example, let me continue along that vein and ask "Who was the smart player in 'Gone With The Wind'?"  Rhett Butler, that's who.  He did business with both sides, made lots of cash and stepped aside when the smoke cleared.  That's the astute way to approach what's coming.

Change always presents opportunity.  You just need to anticipate the changes that are likely to come and position yourself accordingly.  If you want to know specifically what you need to do, see my post here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,108532.msg435906/topicseen.html#msg435906
"She only coughs when she lies."

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
This is the "real" reason for gun-control....at least for the moment.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 10:55:31 AM »
This is the "real" reason for gun-control....at least for the moment.    :shrug:

Not just gun control, but everything else we are seeing.  Why are there 25K TSA agents going through every piece of luggage at our airports and taking X-Rays of every passenger?  What sort of meta-information are they gathering?  They probably know how the average shampoo allotment per traveling passenger, the average penis size, along with tons and tons of other seemingly useless data.  Then you have the NSA databank, a very rich archive of data for future political persecution.  And, of course, they continue to push for more: Proposals to install TSA at the train and bus stations, gun control, control of the health care delivery system, and so forth.  And I haven't even gotten into the tinfoil stuff like FEMA camps and strange thunderous noises heard in various places.

It makes you wonder just what they think is coming.

Or is it just a matter that information is power and power corrupts?  Who knows.  The bottom line is you gotta take care of yourself.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:56:14 AM by massadvj »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf