Author Topic: Tim Tebow Catches Passes During Patriots’ First Practice Of Training Camp  (Read 759 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tim Tebow Catches Passes During Patriots’ First Practice Of Training Camp

BOSTON (CBS) — Aaron Hernandez is in jail, Rob Gronkowski is on the mend from several surgeries, and the Patriots need a tight end.

Enter Tim Tebow?

While the presence of the 6-foot-3, 236-pound Tebow on the roster led to much speculation all summer that Bill Belichick could employ the quarterback in a pass-catching role, it was unclear if the Patriots would go that route. After all, Tebow has exactly zero career receptions in his three-year NFL career and four-year college career at Florida.

Yet on the first day of practice, Tebow did indeed catch some passes in drills, something neither Tom Brady or Ryan Mallett did. He also lined up with running backs and receivers for one non-contact tackling drill, according to NFL Network’s Albert Breer. It could be an indication that the Patriots might use Tebow in some pass-catching role in some capacity, or it could mean nothing at all, other than Belichick messing with everybody.

more at:  http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/26/tim-tebow-catches-passes-during-patriots-first-practice-of-training-camp/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

I really hope Tebow can be successful.  I really do.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I really hope Tebow can be successful.  I really do.

:beer:

Personally, I think it's a perfect fit.

The Patriots organization seems to do whatever it takes...to win.

Tom Brady....Mr. Whitebread.....throwing to Tim Tebow.   You gotta love the visual of that.

And Tebow protecting Brady as a premium blocker.

It should be fun. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

I hope he does well. I would love to see him do good and watch the lib's  head explode at the same time! 

:bolt:    :th_10444: