Author Topic: Timeline of Anthony Weiner’s Sociopathic Sexting and The Dishonesty of Him and His Wife Huma Abedin  (Read 952 times)

Offline happyg

Here is the timeline you need to read to understand what a sociopath Anthony Weiner is, and how his wife Huma Abedin has actively helped him lie to the public about his supposed rehabilitation.

The sources for this timeline include:
•A July 18, 2012 People Magazine puff piece
•An April 10, 2013 New York Times puff piece
•TheDirty.com timeline (TheDirty.com is the site that broke this story) based on interviews with Weiner’s latest sexting partner
•Yesterday’s sickening press conference

June 3-5, 2011: Anthony Weiner (supposedly) dramatically decides not to lie to Huma any more. From the New York Times puff piece:

By June 1, when Weiner said, “I can’t say with certitude” if the picture was of him, it was clear, at least to most of the world, that he was guilty of something. That weekend, Weiner and Abedin escaped to a friend’s house in the Hamptons to get away from all the “hoopla,” as Weiner calls it, “and that’s when people starting coming out of the woodwork. I got a call from Chris Cuomo saying that they had someone who was going to say that I texted with her. It reached this point where I just sat down with Huma and said, ‘Listen, I can’t. . . . I don’t want to lie.’ . . . I just didn’t want to lie anymore to her.” Here, his voice cracks and tears well up in his eyes. “I have a choppy memory of it, but she was devastated. She immediately said, ‘Well you’ve got to stop lying to everyone else too.’ And basically we drove back to the city, and she said: ‘You’ve just got to tell everyone the truth. Telling me doesn’t help any.’ It was brutal. It was completely out of control. There was the crime, there was the cover-up, there was harm I had done to her. And there’s no one who deserved this less than Huma. That’s really the bottom line. No one deserved to have a dope like me do that less than she did.”

Abedin’s memory of this moment is a little sharper. “The weekend was over, we’re about to leave, the car is packed, and Anthony said: ‘I have something to tell you. I can’t lie to you anymore. It’s true. It’s me. The picture is me. I sent it. Yes, these stories about the other women are true.’ And it was every emotion that one would imagine: rage and anger and shock. But more than anything else, in the immediate, it was disbelief. The thing that I consciously remember saying over and over and over again is: ‘I don’t understand. What is going on? What’s happening to our lives?’ ”

Much, much more at the link. Some of it will make you sick, but then, Weiner makes me sick. There was too much information to post here.

http://patterico.com/

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Something tells me that Abedin is as much a lying sociopath as Weiner is...they want power and wealth and station.  Everything they are doing is a smokescreen for sympathy...like the Hillary sympathy when she was always as much a sociopath as Bill was...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline happyg

Something tells me that Abedin is as much a lying sociopath as Weiner is...they want power and wealth and station.  Everything they are doing is a smokescreen for sympathy...like the Hillary sympathy when she was always as much a sociopath as Bill was...

Of course she is. Their marriage is just another political alliance. They weren't even married when the texting began, and he continued it before the ink was dry on the marriage license. She knew, but didn't care, except for the embarrassment, but that didn't last long. As a liberal, she took on the forgiving victim status.

Offline sinkspur

He thinks he can win.  Let him stay in and twist in the wind.

He's the poster boy for the Democrat Party.  And how delicious that Abedin, Hillary's former consigliere, is "standing by her man" as Hillary did, thus drawing the inevitable comparison in peoples' minds.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He thinks he can win.  Let him stay in and twist in the wind.

He's the poster boy for the Democrat Party.  And how delicious that Abedin, Hillary's former consigliere, is "standing by her man" as Hillary did, thus drawing the inevitable comparison in peoples' minds.
In sizing up his prospects, Wiener looked at Republican voting in what purports to be a morally conservative location, and the election of former Gov. Sanford, of South Carolina.

The media gets great stories, but apparently the voters don't care so much.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln