Author Topic: It takes a village idiot! Hillary Clinton offers absurd advice to royal couple; Gets schooled  (Read 746 times)

Offline flowers

http://twitchy.com/2013/07/23/it-takes-a-village-idiot-hillary-clinton-offers-absurd-advice-to-royal-couple-gets-schooled/

Ludicrous.

Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to send congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge upon the birth of their son in her signature shameless style.

:th_10444:

Offline Millee

"As long as that village isn't Benghazi" - for the win!!!  :silly: :th_10444:

Offline Cincinnatus

Very much Clintonian. Totally tacky.

Apologies up front, Flowers, as I regret digressing from your main issue, but at the link you provided I noticed this: 

New tone! Actor Ron Perlman can’t wait for someone to ‘punch Darrell Issa in the mouth’

Btw, every day somebody doesn't punch #DarrelIssa in the mouth is a dark day in #America!!

Too bad. I have always kinda liked the Perlman and it's a bit sad to discover he's just another Liberal doofus.

Ok, just a side note. BTT.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

The advice offered by the Hilldebeaste is: 
Congratulations from across the pond to the Duke and Duchess! Wishing you the best of luck and a bit of advice: It Takes a (Royal) Village!
What this bit of drivel is supposed to mean is beyond comprehension. Has anyone noticed whether Moochelle has offered similarly idiotic advice, something along the lines of "If your little royal brat doesn't eat his vegetables, I'm personally coming over there to shove broccoli down his throat"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org