Author Topic: Beyonce MY HAIR IS STUCK IN THE FAN!  (Read 1319 times)

Offline flowers

Beyonce MY HAIR IS STUCK IN THE FAN!
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:30:10 pm »
http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/23/beyonce-hair-fan-concert-video/

Beyonce was caught in a real-life EMERGENCY on stage at her concert last night when her hair got tangled up in a stage fan -- and the crew scrambled to free the singer, MID-SONG!!!!!

Queen B was performing "Halo" in Montreal when disaster struck ... but like the PRO that she is, Beyonce continued to sing during the incident, NEVER ONCE MISSING A SINGLE BEAT.

Eventually, a crew member with a pair of scissors cut Beyonce free ... and she sashayed away from the devil equipment.

After the show, Beyonce posted a poetic note to her fans explaining the situation ... saying, "I got snatched."

In the end, Beyonce kept her composure throughout the entire ordeal ... and she just might be the toughest performer on the planet.

:th_10444:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Beyonce MY HAIR IS STUCK IN THE FAN!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 06:33:26 pm »
All great performers know they should never get too close to their fans.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 06:40:41 pm »

:silly:

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 06:41:31 pm »
Close call, the s*** almost hit the fan.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 08:15:55 pm »
Has Obama issued a statement yet?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 08:24:26 pm »

Not so far as I know nor has any Congressman called for hearings on fan safety.

Yet.

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 08:24:42 pm »

Yes. He said that if he had a sister, she might look like Beyonce and that we need more Federal regulations for fans.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 02:05:36 am »
Andy, you have been on fire with the jokes lately... just thought you might appreciate a little recognition of that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 03:10:00 am »
Andy, you have been on fire with the jokes lately... just thought you might appreciate a little recognition of that.

I'm happy to have you in my fan club.

Okay: hit me, I deserve it for that one.  :beer: