Author Topic: Report: Jay Z, Kanye West, Rolling Stones join Wonder's Florida boycott  (Read 682 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

~LOL~ the same Kanye West who may be charged with felony assault for attacking a camera man at LAX on Friday......... and who's baby-momma films one of her two reality TV shows in Miami.... THAT Kanye West  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:  good ... the guy is a creep anyway.

Offline mountaineer

No, not Young Jeezy!! Oh, the humanity!
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
a source close to the legendary musician
Oh, that most reliable of sources: Stevie's PR flak.

But hey, if anyone cancels, I'm sure Ted Nugent would be glad to step in...

Offline evadR˛

If they stay out it can only increase the average IQ for Florida.
Every little bit helps.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Millee

FL has a large elderly population, the Stones may want to re-think about it.   :whistle:

Offline flowers

I read that article twice. Did I miss the part where the Stones actually say they will boycott? Can someone here in the forum show me where it says the stones have boycotted Floria please.   :th_10444:

By the way aside from Rod Stewart not showing up this is a win-win for Floridians!   :smokin:

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
I read that article twice. Did I miss the part where the Stones actually say they will boycott? Can someone here in the forum show me where it says the stones have boycotted Floria please.   :th_10444:
No, in fact none of the above mentioned names have any independent confirmation. The one source is an unnamed source that is part of Stevie Wonder's inner circle. Perhaps it is mere wishful thinking.

Offline flowers

No, in fact none of the above mentioned names have any independent confirmation. The one source is an unnamed source that is part of Stevie Wonder's inner circle. Perhaps it is mere wishful thinking.
Thank you!  I have followed the Stones for years, my fav band. I cannot remember the last time they got involved in a political ordeal such as this one.  I watched Mick do a interview with Larry King some years ago. Larry asked Mick a political question concerning our politics. Micks answer was great. Larry had no clue what hit him!  Mick didn't answer it but answered the question at the same time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf