Author Topic: Pawn Star's Rick Harrison weds fiancée DeAnna Burditt at sunset ceremony in California  (Read 4578 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2373115/Pawn-Stars-Rick-Harrison-weds-fianc-e-DeAnna-Burditt-sunset-ceremony-Laguna-Niguel.html

Pawn Star's Rick Harrison wed fiancée DeAnna Burditt during a romantic sunset ceremony at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel Sunday.

The 47-year-old businessman said 'I do' to his 36-year-old bride while surrounded by 100 of the couple's closest friends and relatives.

The reality star was clad in a classic tuxedo with a single lily pinned to his lapel.

:th_10444:

Offline GourmetDan

Hope he has a pre-nup...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

Hope he has a pre-nup...

It's amazing how money will make a man good looking.

I admit to watching Pawn Stars but I watch it less and less. They've decided that their contrived personal conflicts are better than the history of stuff people bring in. On top of that, the operators of the shop seem to be not very nice people.

I much preferred Cajun Pawn Stars, but given that the show is MIA, I'm obviously in the minority.

Offline flowers

Offline Cincinnatus

I wish them both well. She makes a lovely bride.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mountaineer

You lost me. These so-called reality shows are (for me) utterly unwatchable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She a beauty.

....wonder if she's got a tramp stamp.............. :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

They've decided that their contrived personal conflicts are better than the history of stuff people bring in.

If it was real people bringing the stuff in and you got the real history. Much of it is a creation of the writers, and some of the stuff comes from museums, and even places like the Hard Rock Café.  They know they get better ratings numbers when the hot item brought in is found to be a worthless fake, so sometimes the real deal is set up to be fake when they bring in "the friend who knows something about this".  Case in point a guy brings in a Civil War CSA belt buckle with a hole in it caused by a minie ball.    The museum curator comes in and gives his spill on the history of the minie ball, then tells the guy, "sorry  but the Confederates never had an oval belt buckle with CSA on it". I ran into my son's room pulled out a book on civil war artifacts, and there was a whole page full of them. 

Still I like the show. Somehow it works.  The personalities are what make the show, and up to the creation of Pawn Stars the only historic artifact TV show was Antique Roadshow, and somehow you felt like you had to wear an ascot and smoke a pipe to watch it. Way to highbrowed for most people.   

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The whole show is scripted to one degree or another.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline NavyCanDo

You lost me. These so-called reality shows are (for me) utterly unwatchable.

The original reality show has to be COPS, and I think it is the only one that deserves to be called "reality" because it is all real. And I still love watching it.   The rest of the shows, weather its people stuck on an island, picking a bachelor, or rummaging through a storage locker should have  a disclaimer on them "for entertainment only, what you see here may not be real".

What disturbs me most is how these have taken over all the networks like some virus. Even the History channel is dominated by shows like Ice Road truckers, Ax men, Boys of Summer, Swamp People, etc. What do they have to do with history?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

She is a beauty.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.