Author Topic:  (Read 2942 times)

Offline flowers

« on: July 22, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 02:13:03 PM »

Hope he has a pre-nup...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 02:20:05 PM »
Hope he has a pre-nup...

It's amazing how money will make a man good looking.

I admit to watching Pawn Stars but I watch it less and less. They've decided that their contrived personal conflicts are better than the history of stuff people bring in. On top of that, the operators of the shop seem to be not very nice people.

I much preferred Cajun Pawn Stars, but given that the show is MIA, I'm obviously in the minority.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 02:24:21 PM »

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:01:51 PM »
I wish them both well. She makes a lovely bride.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 04:14:53 PM »
You lost me. These so-called reality shows are (for me) utterly unwatchable.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 06:46:55 PM »
She a beauty.

....wonder if she's got a tramp stamp.............. :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 08:36:16 PM »
The whole show is scripted to one degree or another.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »
You lost me. These so-called reality shows are (for me) utterly unwatchable.

The original reality show has to be COPS, and I think it is the only one that deserves to be called "reality" because it is all real. And I still love watching it.   The rest of the shows, weather its people stuck on an island, picking a bachelor, or rummaging through a storage locker should have  a disclaimer on them "for entertainment only, what you see here may not be real".

What disturbs me most is how these have taken over all the networks like some virus. Even the History channel is dominated by shows like Ice Road truckers, Ax men, Boys of Summer, Swamp People, etc. What do they have to do with history?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
She is a beauty.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf