Author Topic: Furious Bride’s Family Reportedly Cuts Off New Groom’s Penis Over Their Secret Interfaith Marriage  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/21/furious-brides-family-reportedly-cuts-off-new-grooms-penis-over-their-secret-interfaith-marriage/

Furious Bride’s Family Reportedly Cuts Off New Groom’s Penis Over Their Secret Interfaith Marriage
Jul. 21, 2013 7:21am Sharona Schwartz

The family of a Druze woman who secretly married a Sunni Muslim man outside her faith dragged the new groom into the square of their Lebanese village then brutally beat him and severed his penis, according to Lebanese media reports. This because the bride’s family was so angry she had married outside the Druze religion.

The family of a Druze woman severed her Sunni husband’s penis in a horrific attack after learning of their secret marriage in Lebanon. (Image source: Lebanon Daily Star)

The victim, 39-year-old Rabih Ahmad told Al-Jadeed TV that the attackers were his wife’s father and brother, adding “they cut it off to set an example.”

Ahmad met Rudayna Melaab, 19, on Facebook, according to An Nahar. The two eloped earlier this month and were married by a Sunni sheikh in keeping with the groom’s faith.

The Lebanon Daily Star reported the couple lied to the bride’s family, telling them Ahmad was also Druze like them. Melaab’s family learned the truth after the marriage and after the couple had already moved in together. The Lebanese paper reported the bride’s family then set a trap for their new son-in-law:

After expressing their outrage, Melaab’s family then called and invited the newlyweds to dinner in Baysour under the pretense of reconciling and honoring the marriage.

Instead, the woman’s relatives, led by her brother, who is reportedly a soldier in the Lebanese Army, kidnapped Melaab and dragged Ahmad to the main square of Baysour where they beat him and cut off his penis. According to local news reports, Ahmad arrived at the hospital in critical condition, his penis missing and his testicles ruptured.

An Nahar reports that the relatives also pulled out several of the groom’s teeth in the attack which took place last Monday.

According to a translation provided by the Australian news agency AAP, a security source told An Nahar, “He would have been killed if residents of the area hadn’t intervened.”

His family called the attack “an unpardonable and hideous crime.”

A resident of the village of Baysour told the Daily Star that the newlywed bride and her male relatives haven’t been seen since the attack.

The Druze community is a religious minority in Lebanon as well as in Syria and Israel in which interfaith marriage is considered to be rare.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

These people are beyond crazy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

These people are beyond crazy.

Really, Mountaineer? Now exactly why do you say that?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

I should have said "those people," then we could proceed:

Kramer: Those people, listen to yourself.

Jerry: What?

Kramer: You think that dentists are so different from me and you? They came to this country just like everybody else, in search of a dream.

Jerry: Kramer, he's just a dentist.

Kramer: Yeah, and you're an anti-dentite.

Jerry: I am not an anti-dentite!

Kramer: You're a rabid anti-dentite! Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools.

Jerry: They do have their own schools!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'd want to cut off the manhood of any one engaged to my 19 year old daughter who was 20 years older.  However, most Islamic countries put no value on females so I'm gonna side with the family of the guy without a penis and say this is “an unpardonable and hideous crime.”