Author Topic: Ranting man in wheelchair 'blows himself up' in arrivals hall at Beijing Airport  (Read 466 times)

Online mountaineer

A man in a wheelchair set off a home-made bomb in the arrivals hall at Beijing Airport today.

The man was initially suspected to to have died in the blast in Terminal 3 at around 6.24pm local time, but Chinese state media has now said he survived and was taken to hospital.

A photograph emerged online in the wake of the explosion showing a man in a wheelchair brandishing something in the air, along with another showing an empty wheelchair on its side in the smoke-filled arrivals hall.

The picture shows a huddled group of people crouching around someone on the floor next to the over-turned wheelchair. ...
Rest of story and  photos at the Daily Mail U.K..

“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Online mountaineer

“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf