Author Topic: Michael Moore files for divorce from wife Kathleen Glynn after 21 years of marriage  (Read 1070 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2370378/Michael-Moore-divorces-wife-Kathleen-Glynn-21-years-marriage.html

Michael Moore is divorcing his wife of 21 years.

The Fahrenheit 9/11 director and political activist filed a complaint against his producer partner, Kathleen Glynn, on June 21.

According US news site MLive, Michael, 59, and Kathleen, 55, no longer live together and court papers have say there is 'no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved'.

Online mountaineer

I know, we're all saying, "OMG, who in her right mind ever would have married that pig, let alone ... well, you know ..."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

I know, we're all saying, "OMG, who in her right mind ever would have married that pig, let alone ... well, you know ..."

:silly: :silly: :silly: I had the same thought  ewwwwwwww
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

Who would have married Moore? Catherine the Great, if she couldn't find a Clydesdale.  :laugh:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm surprised Michael Moore has actually lived to 59 years old.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cincinnatus

You're right, Mountaineer. I just can't imagine...

They are said to have a net worth of around $50 million

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/07/19/sad-news-michael-moore-files-for-divorce-from-wife-of-21-years
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald