Author Topic: IRS lawyer says scandal was overseen by D.C., names names  (Read 707 times)

Offline happyg

IRS lawyer says scandal was overseen by D.C., names names
« on: July 18, 2013, 09:17:27 AM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: IRS lawyer says scandal was overseen by D.C., names names
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 06:01:26 PM »
Did you see how that black congresswoman was badgering the IG and would not allow him to answer?

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 06:11:45 PM »
Did you see how that black congresswoman was badgering the IG and would not allow him to answer?

No. I wonder if there is a video? Are they showing the hearings on tv? I watched Fox, and got tired of waiting.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 06:18:17 PM »
No. I wonder if there is a video? Are they showing the hearings on tv? I watched Fox, and got tired of waiting.

They played a bit of it on Sheps noon report, it was disgusting, every time he tried to answer she yelled at and over him,

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 07:00:59 PM »

Fox kept building up today's hearings, and then, didn't say that much about it.  **nononono*

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 07:09:49 PM »
Fox kept building up today's hearings, and then, didn't say that much about it.  **nononono*

For some reason they've backed off on showing the hearings.. sure didn't hold back on the Zimmerman trial, they went wall-to-wall on it.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 03:05:25 AM »
If a scandal erupts in DC, but no media reports it, does it make a sound?
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf