Author Topic: The American Bible Challenge  (Read 717 times)

Offline Rapunzel

The American Bible Challenge
« on: July 15, 2013, 12:23:54 am »
http://corp.gsn.com/shows/american-bible-challenge

The American Bible Challenge   
GSN TV   

Comedian and author Jeff Foxworthy hosts this lively studio-based game in which contestants compete based on their knowledge of the Bible. Utilizing current pop-culture as well as historical references, questions are drawn from the rich, dense narrative found in the world's best-selling book. The contestants share their compelling back-stories and each team plays for a charitable organization. Multiple Grammy Award® winner Kirk Franklin joined Season Two as musical co-host.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: The American Bible Challenge
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 12:26:14 am »
As many here know one of the things I like about the small fortune I spend each month for DISH Network is getting THE BLAZE TV........ another is GSN - now called UP Network (because I am a fan of the Canadian series HEARTLAND)....... watching a movie there this afternoon and they advertised this new program starting soon on UP..... sounds very interesting.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776