Author Topic: Dyslexia is Britain's secret weapon in the spy war: Top codebreakers can crack complex problems because they suffer from the condition  (Read 532 times)

Offline Rapunzel

I found this interesting because my husband was Dyslexic.  Reading was frustrating to him, but he was an incredible artist from childhood and could see perspective in a painting without any effort ....while I had no clue what it even was..... when people asked him to do a painting or mural he only needed a general idea to totally get what they were looking for and then create it and he could see things that I would look right past, I came to really appreciate that a person with dyslexia is not handicapped at all, they have talents that our schools (for the most part) look right past and they are also quite intelligent... 

Offline flowers

Didn't know Einstein was Dyslexic.  DM has some interesting articles on history.  :patriot:

Offline Rapunzel

Didn't know Einstein was Dyslexic.  DM has some interesting articles on history.  :patriot:

I didn't either, but it didn't shock me.  Their brains are not wired the same as us mortal beings brains.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
I could be mistaken, but I believe the urban legend that Einstein was dyslexic is a hoax.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf