Author Topic: Man's Penis Stuck in Toaster as 'Fifty Shades Effect' Hits London Fire Brigade  (Read 1364 times)

Offline happyg

A man got his penis stuck in a toaster in one of a string of bizarre incidents being blamed on raunchy novel Fifty Shades of Grey by fire chiefs.

Firefighters freed him from the kitchen device at a home in London - but it was only one of weird call-outs they received from people who had succumbed to the flames of passion.

New figures reveal nine men rang 999 after getting rings stuck on their genitals, while one individual had to be rescued after his penis became lodged in a vacuum cleaner. Seventy nine people required extricating from handcuffs.

Fire officer Dave Brown said: "Some of the incidents our firefighters are called out for could be prevented with a little common sense.

"I don't know whether it's the Fifty Shades effect, but the number of incidents involving items like handcuffs seems to have gone up.

"I'm sure most people will be Fifty Shades of red by the time our crews arrive to free them.

"I'd like to remind everyone 999 is an emergency number and should only be used as such."

In the Fifty Shades of Grey novel by E L James the main characters carry out a series of unusual sexual escapades. A bestseller with audiences around the world, Fifty Shades has sold more than five million copies in Britain.

Other incidents to which fire services were called were more innocent, including one man who called the emergency services when he got wedged tight inside a child's toy car.

Calls from people with parts of their body jammed in objects have been on the rise since 2010, from 416 to 453 this year.

"Our advice is simple: if the ring doesn't fit, don't force it on.

As well as being painful, you could end up wasting emergency service time if you have to call us out."

Predictably, children were regularly in need of help, after their curiosity got them into trouble. One youngster's parents called firefighters after its head became stuck in a tambourine. Others needed rescuing from a sweet machine and an ironing board.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/511940/20131007/50-shades-sex-emergency-london-weird.htm

Offline Olivia

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I find this article funny for some reason...
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I find this article funny for some reason...

So did I.  Some people are incapable of thinking before doing. LOL!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How can anyone get stuck in an ironing board? strange
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline happyg

I asked myself the same thing, so I opened my ironing board. I still couldn't figure out how a man could hurt himself. Maybe someone who has experience with it will help us out...    :silly:

Offline Millee

Maybe it's one of those boards that are attached in a wall cupboard.   :shrug:

But even that doesn't make a lot of sense. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Is it just me, or is the world getting weirder by the day?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Olivia

Maybe he was trying to use of the legs.   
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

Is it just me, or is the world getting weirder by the day?

Not only weirder, but dumber! The liberal teachers say any kind of sex is OK if it makes you feel good. I reckon they were wrong.