Author Topic: NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet: 'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'  (Read 773 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/07/13/Victor-Cruz-Zimmerman-Tweet

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

jeez!   :patriot:  Anyone know who this Victor Cruz is? Is he any good? How long has he played in the NFL? Heck at this rate I really don't know if I will even watch the NFL anymore.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:49:56 pm by flowers »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
He is the NY Giants best wide receiver...he just signed a lucrative long-term contract with them.  I suspect, like a lot of young, newly rich, athletes he is pretty vacant upstairs on every subject except his part the game.  This "unfair" society that coddles him and rewards him far beyond his practical worth...and is soooo prejudiced against his kind (sarc)...needs to follow his prescription for "justice"?  Another vacant athlete that can't figure out that his Holy Hood would leave him as dead as his bro's in Chicago.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Remember the time when sportsmen and women were role models, to be looked up to and emulated? Wasn't that long ago.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Remember the time when sportsmen and women were role models, to be looked up to and emulated? Wasn't that long ago.

And the ones who still are never get mentioned by the press.  They only cover the bad ones.  J.J. Watt of the Houston Texans is a good man, always out doing things for those less fortunate, but outside of the Houston area, no one I bet hears about it.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton