Author Topic: 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith found dead in Vancouver hotel room  (Read 872 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/07/14/glee-actor-cory-monteith-found-dead-in-vancouver-hotel-room/

Canadian actor Cory Monteith, best known as one of the stars of the Fox television show "Glee," was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room Saturday afternoon. He was 31.

Acting Vancouver Police Chief Doug LePard confirmed that Monteith's body was found in the room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel shortly after noon local time. LePard said that Monteith had checked into the hotel July 6 and was due to check out Saturday. Staff went to Monteith's room when they realized that he had missed his check-out time.

An autopsy is scheduled for Monday, but LePard said that all indications are that there was no foul play. Surveillance video and data from fob key entries showed Monteith returning to his room in the early hours of Saturday morning. LePard said Monteith had been out with people earlier in the evening, and that those people are being interviewed.

"We do not have a great deal of information as to cause of death," Coroner Lisa Lapointe said.

I have never watched Glee nor will I ever watch it. I don't like musicals, never have.  Sorry this kid is dead though. Young to young with his whole life ahead of him.  :patriot: