Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2013-2016  (Read 117917 times)

Offline Paladin

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread
« Reply #600 on: August 13, 2015, 12:26:25 am »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #601 on: August 13, 2015, 12:35:50 am »
LOL!  Love it!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #602 on: August 14, 2015, 01:24:50 am »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #604 on: August 15, 2015, 04:50:47 am »

« Reply #605 on: August 16, 2015, 06:18:44 am »
Grant ‏@GrantGambling 7h7 hours ago

"You're young, so I don't consider you losers—but I doubt you'll ever be as rich as me. But make America great again"

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #606 on: August 16, 2015, 06:51:31 am »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #607 on: August 18, 2015, 01:05:02 am »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2015, 02:21:13 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #611 on: August 20, 2015, 09:07:59 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #612 on: August 21, 2015, 02:13:37 am »

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #613 on: August 22, 2015, 11:17:57 pm »
Random thoughts provided by a FB buddy.

The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe, before you start looking like a mental patient.

My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me.

My 60 year kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and I'm worried about the 195 lbs. I've gained.

I'm getting kind of tired always slowly raising my hand when someone asks, "Who does something like that?!?"

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "here fill this out?"

Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jeff Gordon announced that this will be his final season of racing. You could tell it was time for him to retire during his last race when he had his blinker on the whole time.

The speed in which a woman says "nothing" when asked "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the severity of the shit storm that's coming.

Denny's has a slogan, 'If it's your birthday, the meal is on us.' If you're in Denny's and it's your birthday, your life sucks!

If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "Thank you" is all I need...not all this, "how did you get in my house" business!

The pharmacist asked me my birthday again today. I’m pretty sure she's going to get me something.

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week; whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick their nose?

When I die I want to be reincarnated as a spider. Just so I can finally hear a women say "Oh my God, it's huge!"

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #614 on: August 23, 2015, 01:09:55 am »

:silly:

« Reply #615 on: August 23, 2015, 06:13:04 pm »

Good stuff.  Thanx for the Sunday funnies.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #616 on: August 24, 2015, 05:57:03 pm »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #617 on: August 24, 2015, 06:08:01 pm »

Watch out for that dihydrogen monoxide - especially when it's orange!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #618 on: August 26, 2015, 12:05:37 am »
Hillary Clinton Says Chelsea Erased Servers During Postpartum Depression

Mark Donahue
The Daily Rash
August 19, 2015

This afternoon Democratic presidential frontrunner, Hillary Clinton, appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball with host Chris Matthews to discuss the missing emails from her time as Secretary of State. Following is a transcript of that interview which airs at 6 pm tonight on MSNBC.
More

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #619 on: August 26, 2015, 02:23:32 am »

« Reply #620 on: August 26, 2015, 06:54:18 am »

« Reply #621 on: August 29, 2015, 06:12:31 am »
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snbhd1
Brian Fraley · @Dailytakes

29th Aug 2015 from TwitLonger
Breaking....Trump's foreign policy speech leaked.

@BradThor, how close am I?

"These other guys running with their vision and plans. Big deal. What's that? Nothing. Just a speech or whatever. Those guys are all losers. I don't like losers. I like winners. That's why our military under Trump will be great. Just great. The best. No one will mess with us because we'll be the greatest. And China and Russia? I know how to deal with them, ok? I deal with them all the time. I love them. They're tough. But I'll be tougher. I am tougher. I know how to deal. No one's better. I wrote the book, literally, on the deal. The Art of the Deal, you've read it? Tremendous, right? No more of this reset stuff. I mean, a button? C'mon. Am I right? A button. Give me a break. So we'll be tougher and stronger and safer with Trump. I'll bring back pride in our flag. Look at that flag. Isn't it beautiful? The best. The Red White and Blue. That stands for Freedom and Liberty and so does Trump. That's how we make America Great Again (TM)."

« Reply #622 on: August 29, 2015, 07:08:19 am »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #623 on: August 29, 2015, 07:27:34 pm »
My FB buddy strikes again.

THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

2. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

BE AWARE ... THEY WALK AMONG US and THEY VOTE!

« Reply #624 on: September 02, 2015, 03:36:56 am »

We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive!