Author Topic: This is what Amanda Bynes looked like in court [PHOTOS]  (Read 1353 times)

Offline happyg

This is what Amanda Bynes looked like in court [PHOTOS]
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:21:47 pm »
Amanda Bynes is either a) crazy or b) does not care that you think she is crazy. The retired actress appeared in court early Tuesday morning looking like this:

Rather than appear in court having washed her hair or her clothes, the former actress and current performance artist appeared in a New York City courtroom wearing a bright blue wig, giant sunglasses and sweatpants. Perhaps she should take a cue from fellow troubled, former child star Lindsay Lohan, who goes the pantsuit route for her many, many court appearances. (But did, however, once paint the letters “f-u-c-k-y-o-u” on her fingernails.)

Bynes was in court to face charges stemming from her May bong-throwing incident, in which she allegedly threw a glass bong out of her apartment window in front of police who had been called to the building because she was (allegedly) smoking a joint in the lobby.

All of this bizarre behavior is not because Amanda Bynes is crazy, says Amanda Bynes herself. The prolific tweeter insists that she is in her right mind and that she is simply “misunderstood.”

Some of her recent, misunderstood tweets include, “I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read And Privacy Stolen,” “I Love Plastic Surgery” and “What I Put On Twitter Is Not Wrong.”

Bynes will be back in court next month, as the judge postponed the hearing until August 28

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/09/this-is-what-amanda-bynes-looked-like-in-court-photos/#ixzz2YeGx009j
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:23:36 pm by happyg »

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: This is what Amanda Bynes looked like in court [PHOTOS]
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 02:04:21 pm »
She's nuttier than squirrel droppings. Not that anyone in New York would notice.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 03:32:02 pm »
I can tell you this much:  she is rather well-dressed compared to most of the involuntary visitors to NYC criminal court.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 05:10:10 pm »
What is her claim to fame?  I see her name time to time.....what has she done to claim fame?

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 05:32:11 pm »
Happens 2 most all childhood stars...my daughter grew up loving Hanna Montana...haveta get her view on this :shrug:

My daughter did, as well. Today, she's 17 and thinks that Bynes is a loon. I might have raised her right after all.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 01:53:01 am »
What is her claim to fame?  I see her name time to time.....what has she done to claim fame?

In the 2000s, Bynes entered the film industry, appearing in teenage-oriented films including Big Fat Liar (2002), What a Girl Wants (2003), Love Wrecked (2005), She's the Man (2006), Hairspray (2007), Sydney White (2007) and Easy A (2010 (Wiki)

Here's what she used to look like:

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 06:13:20 pm »
In the 2000s, Bynes entered the film industry, appearing in teenage-oriented films including Big Fat Liar (2002), What a Girl Wants (2003), Love Wrecked (2005), She's the Man (2006), Hairspray (2007), Sydney White (2007) and Easy A (2010 (Wiki)

Here's what she used to look like:
Thx for info. I haven't seen any of those films. That would explain why I have not a clue who she is!   :patriot: