Author Topic: US State Department Unsure Who Is Current Ruler Of Egypt  (Read 549 times)

Offline flowers

US State Department Unsure Who Is Current Ruler Of Egypt
« on: July 08, 2013, 06:47:53 PM »
From the world's suddenly most confused State Department:

PSAKI WON'T CONFIRM IF U.S. RECOGNIZES MURSI AS EGYPT'S LEADER: it did in this picture
    PSAKI: WE EXPRESSED CONCERNS ON ARBITRARY ARRESTS IN EGYPT: but unconcerned by un-arbitrary arrests of politcal opponents
    PSAKI: U.S. HAS NOT BEEN IN TOUCH WITH MURSI SINCE HIS ARREST: the whole "under arrest" part may the reason why
    PSAKI: US CALLS ON EGYPT'S MILITARY TO EXERCISE "MAXIMUM RESTRAINT" IN RESPONDING TO PROTESTERS: just harsh language instead of live ammo?
    PSAKI: US "DEEPLY CONCERNED" BY INCREASING VIOLENCE ACROSS EGYPT: because the tear gas used is Made In Russia (or Taiwan) and not American

One wonders, however, at this point what difference does it make?

:thud:

Offline mountaineer

Re: US State Department Unsure Who Is Current Ruler Of Egypt
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
Obama administration unsure, no, make that completely ignorant, of just about everything.
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
One  thing we're sure of is that Obama won't know, or doesn't know, until he watches it on MSNBC.   His handlers keep the Little Prince in a box of golf, vacation, and ESPN.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »
One  thing we're sure of is that Obama won't know, or doesn't know, until he watches it on MSNBC.   His handlers keep the Little Prince in a box of golf, vacation, and ESPN.
Yep. Don't forget the weed and  0005, too.
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf