Author Topic: Report: Bin Laden lived undetected in Pakistan for 9 years after 9/11  (Read 797 times)

Offline flowers

Offline Rapunzel

Anyone believe both sides didn't know he was in Pakistan raise their hands.

Offline flowers

by the way, Christiane Amanpour of CNN said some years ago, Bin was alive and living in a villa in Pakistan.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 02:21:50 PM by flowers »

Offline Rapunzel

by the way, Christiane Amanpour of CNN said some years ago, Bin was alive and living in a villa in Pakistan.  :patriot:

Yep... I'm surprised she didn't go there and interview him ( /s )

Offline flowers

Yep... I'm surprised she didn't go there and interview him ( /s )
I bet she tried to get one. I remember her in a burka/hajib  interviewing the leader of some sharia loving group way back around 9/11. Outrage ensued she was asked why not tell the good guys where this guy was. Of course she said it was her journalistic duty to interview the guy.

Offline Rapunzel

I bet she tried to get one. I remember her in a burka/hajib  interviewing the leader of some sharia loving group way back around 9/11. Outrage ensued she was asked why not tell the good guys where this guy was. Of course she said it was her journalistic duty to interview the guy.

Isn't she Iranian? 

I know one thing, she is not pro-America.

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Report: Bin Laden lived undetected in Pakistan for 9 years after 9/11

.......according to blind Pakistani, seasoned citizen anyways.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline flowers

Isn't she Iranian? 

Born in London, England,[1] Amanpour was raised in Tehran.

After completing the larger part of her elementary education in Iran, she was sent by her parents to boarding school in England when she was 11. She attended Holy Cross Convent, an all-girls school located in Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire, and then, at age 16, New Hall School, in Chelmsford, Essex. Christiane and her family returned to England not long after the Islamic Revolution began. She has stressed that they were not forced to leave the country, but were actually returning to England when Iraq invaded Iran. The family eventually remained in England, finding it difficult to return to Iran.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiane_Amanpour

Valerie Jarrett also from Iran. 

Offline Rapunzel

Born in London, England,[1] Amanpour was raised in Tehran.

After completing the larger part of her elementary education in Iran, she was sent by her parents to boarding school in England when she was 11. She attended Holy Cross Convent, an all-girls school located in Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire, and then, at age 16, New Hall School, in Chelmsford, Essex. Christiane and her family returned to England not long after the Islamic Revolution began. She has stressed that they were not forced to leave the country, but were actually returning to England when Iraq invaded Iran. The family eventually remained in England, finding it difficult to return to Iran.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiane_Amanpour

Valerie Jarrett also from Iran.

Yep... and her parents have questionable ties to the MB.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive

I was working as a contractor on Bagram Air Base in 2003, and we knew he was in the Tribal Area's. It was also rumored that he traveled north into China.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf