Author Topic: DOD Holds First Lesbian-Gay-Transgender Pride Event in Kandahar, Afghanistan (Video)  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/dod-holds-first-lesbian-gay-transgender-event-in-kandahar-afghanistan-video/

The Department of Defense held their first lesbian, gay, and transgender pride event in Kandahar recently.

KPBS reported:

U.S. troops deployed to Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan this week held the first Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Pride event to be observed in a deployed environment.

The Pentagon also held a LGBT Pride Month ceremony on Tuesday, one day before the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, which defined marriage as between a heterosexual couple.

It’s no longer important that we win wars. What’s important is that everyone feels included.

Video is at the link.

I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Ford289HiPo

Note: I think I just puked in my mouth.  :2barf: This crap makes me sick.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Note: I think I just puked in my mouth.  :2barf: This crap makes me sick.

Me too.  And anyway - isn't this thumb-your-nose disrespectful to Muslims?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Ford289HiPo

Me too.  And anyway - isn't this thumb-your-nose disrespectful to Muslims?

Yeah, but the PC police are worried more about smoking or eating in front of them during their fasting periods prior to Ramadan.

go figger................................