Author Topic: BREAKING: Egyptian TV Says Morsi Under House Arrest – Update: Travel Ban Placed On Muslim Brotherhood Leaders… Waiting for confirmation. [OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE DAY]  (Read 18256 times)

Offline flowers

famousdayandyear

Where did you find that photo? I saw a photo on these nets that had that same building with the words ///game over.

A twitter (#tahrir) link from today.  There were several links to the pic about the time I posted.

Offline flowers

Offline olde north church

Where did you find that photo? I saw a photo on these nets that had that same building with the words ///game over.

The "This Is Not A Coup" was being broadcast live on BBC America or EuroTV cable this about 5 pm EDT Friday 7/5/13
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The "This Is Not A Coup" was being broadcast live on BBC America or EuroTV cable this about 5 pm EDT Friday 7/5/13

The ONLY reason that sign is up there is to ensure that the MILLIONS of $$$ Obama promised the MB....and those F-16s ....including a steady access to parts, are not stopped en route.  [/s]
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:56:49 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

In the meantime one of our oldest Hospice Facilities in the USA is closing because of budget cuts during this administration, can't afford to keep the doors open... so old people can die as far as Obama is concerned, but he sends billions to Egypt, Pakistan, Africa........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
In the meantime one of our oldest Hospice Facilities in the USA is closing because of budget cuts during this administration, can't afford to keep the doors open... so old people can die as far as Obama is concerned, but he sends billions to Egypt, Pakistan, Africa........

Wait - WHAT?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

Wait - WHAT?

Yep....... and I'm sick of cutting services here at home to fund people who hate our guts in the middle east.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

Offline Rapunzel

Online DCPatriot

famousdayandyear

Offline xfreeper

It's not botox. It's the work he's had done. Remember when he had two black eyes and a broken nose and said he fell or got hit playing hockey or some BS? Sure ........
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:12:06 pm by xfreeper »

Online mountaineer

It's not botox. It's the work he's had done. Remember when he had two black eyes and a broken nose and said he fell or got hit playing hockey or some BS? Sure ........
I just assumed it was the handiwork of a drunk Teresa, swinging a liquor bottle at her beloved.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org