Author Topic: DOD Holds First Lesbian-Gay-Transgender Pride Event in Kandahar, Afghanistan (Video)  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/dod-holds-first-lesbian-gay-transgender-event-in-kandahar-afghanistan-video/

DOD Holds First Lesbian-Gay-Transgender Pride Event in Kandahar, Afghanistan (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, July 4, 2013, 7:14 PM

The Department of Defense held their first lesbian, gay, and transgender pride event in Kandahar recently.

KPBS reported:

U.S. troops deployed to Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan this week held the first Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Pride event to be observed in a deployed environment.

The Pentagon also held a LGBT Pride Month ceremony on Tuesday, one day before the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, which defined marriage as between a heterosexual couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okpNrsBUHWI
It’s no longer important that we win wars. What’s important is that everyone feels included.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

So the Taliban go nuts in 3...2....1..

Offline Rapunzel

Our first gay president is totally ruining any positive image we ever held in the world.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

I thought they wanted to be just like the rest of us? They are soooooo special!

Offline Rapunzel

Allen West
Ok, let me get this right, our deployed Troops are counseled about displaying their Christian faith and told to be culturally sensitive to Muslims by not speaking of Christianity or openly showing bibles…but we can have an LGBT pride event at Kandahar (where I was stationed for two years). We are all upside down and silly me I thought that pride came in simply being called Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, or Coast Guardsman (oops, that’s not even PC gender correct). I am seriously confused. Can someone please explain what is the mission of the US Armed Forces under the direction of the Obama administration? bit.ly/19XyoQ5

Offline Cincinnatus

Excellent observation by Col West.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

Allen West
Ok, let me get this right, our deployed Troops are counseled about displaying their Christian faith and told to be culturally sensitive to Muslims by not speaking of Christianity or openly showing bibles…but we can have an LGBT pride event at Kandahar (where I was stationed for two years). We are all upside down and silly me I thought that pride came in simply being called Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, or Coast Guardsman (oops, that’s not even PC gender correct). I am seriously confused. Can someone please explain what is the mission of the US Armed Forces under the direction of the Obama administration? bit.ly/19XyoQ5

West forgot to mention that Muslims are especially hostile to homosexuals, but the government is overlooking them. So much hypocrisy and topsy turvy politics in this administration. It appears creating chaos everywhere is the goal.

Offline flowers

I just don't understand.   Sharia is not pro gay.  How does the left think they can get along with sharia and pushing gay rights?  Should sharia take over here in this country, gays would be one of the first to be slaughtered. 

Offline Rapunzel

I just don't understand.   Sharia is not pro gay.  How does the left think they can get along with sharia and pushing gay rights?  Should sharia take over here in this country, gays would be one of the first to be slaughtered.

Anyone ever figures out the liberal mind let me know....

Oceander

Anyone ever figures out the liberal mind let me know....

Silly.  Liberals don't have minds!  All they have are withered brain stems and antediluvian "thought" processes.  That's why they can only emote, and why they cannot engage in rational thought.

Offline Rapunzel

Silly.  Liberals don't have minds!  All they have are withered brain stems and antediluvian "thought" processes.  That's why they can only emote, and why they cannot engage in rational thought.

000hehehehe 000hehehehe

Offline flowers

:laugh:

Offline musiclady

Allen West

Upside down, indeed.

Right is wrong, down is up, black is white, good is bad, bad is good.

This is Obama's world, and we have been sucked into it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.