Author Topic: DOD Holds First Lesbian-Gay-Transgender Pride Event in Kandahar, Afghanistan (Video)  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Rapunzel

famousdayandyear

So the Taliban go nuts in 3...2....1..

Offline Rapunzel

Our first gay president is totally ruining any positive image we ever held in the world.

Offline happyg

I thought they wanted to be just like the rest of us? They are soooooo special!

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Cincinnatus

Excellent observation by Col West.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

Offline flowers

I just don't understand.   Sharia is not pro gay.  How does the left think they can get along with sharia and pushing gay rights?  Should sharia take over here in this country, gays would be one of the first to be slaughtered. 

Offline Rapunzel

I just don't understand.   Sharia is not pro gay.  How does the left think they can get along with sharia and pushing gay rights?  Should sharia take over here in this country, gays would be one of the first to be slaughtered.

Anyone ever figures out the liberal mind let me know....

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Anyone ever figures out the liberal mind let me know....

Silly.  Liberals don't have minds!  All they have are withered brain stems and antediluvian "thought" processes.  That's why they can only emote, and why they cannot engage in rational thought.

Offline Rapunzel

Silly.  Liberals don't have minds!  All they have are withered brain stems and antediluvian "thought" processes.  That's why they can only emote, and why they cannot engage in rational thought.

000hehehehe 000hehehehe

Offline flowers

:laugh:

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf