Author Topic: Pro Morsi Egyptian Wahabis Vow to Bomb Everyone (If you can stand it)  (Read 1899 times)

famousdayandyear

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Whew!!!   We dodged a bullet here, folks!   

Thank you Barack, for backing the MB!   [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

I don't do youtubes because of bandwitdh. Could you tell me what the jest of the video is please?   :patriot:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Lady:

"Christians you live by our side. We will set you on fire."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cincinnatus

Note the number of times the two of them mention bombings, martyrdom, and destruction in their rants. These people seem to just worship death, even their own.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

These people seem to just worship death, even their own.
They are raised in that culture. Death is all part of the way of life for them. Don't they need mass destruction for their allaah to come back?  The 12th iman and all?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:30:02 pm by flowers »

famousdayandyear

I don't do youtubes because of bandwitdh. Could you tell me what the jest of the video is please?   :patriot:

It's in egyptian speak with English subtitles.  Basically the typically insane threatening death rants--difference being they really mean it.  This is the wahabi sect--your stereotypical idiot stone throwing cavemen.

Offline flowers

It's in egyptian speak with English subtitles.  Basically the typically insane threatening death rants--difference being they really mean it.  This is the wahabi sect--your stereotypical idiot stone throwing cavemen.
Thank you!   :patriot:

famousdayandyear

They are raised in that culture. Death is all part of the way of life for them. Don't they need mass destruction for their allaah to come back?  The 12th iman and all?

Those are the shia sect--a different moronic flavor from the wahabis and the sunni.  Again, basically the stone throwing, throat cutting, heart-eating types.  To be avoided at all cost.

Offline flowers

Those are the shia sect--a different moronic flavor from the wahabis and the sunni.  Again, basically the stone throwing, throat cutting, heart-eating types.  To be avoided at all cost.
Then Iran is shia?  Sadam was sunni?  who are the wahabis?

famousdayandyear

Re: Pro Morsi Egyptian Wahabis Vow to Bomb Everyone (If you can stand it)
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 09:39:44 pm »

The little I know is that they are based (I believe) in Saudi Arabia.  They espouse fundamental islam (ie strict sharia law) and are tolerated/supported by Saudi $$$$ to keep them under control. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 09:53:35 pm »
The little I know is that they are based (I believe) in Saudi Arabia.  They espouse fundamental islam (ie strict sharia law) and are tolerated/supported by Saudi $$$$ to keep them under control.
Thank you. I remember shia this way, Oh look you stepped in dog shia!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:00:02 pm by flowers »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 09:54:41 pm »

Then there are the alawites who are a relatively peaceful and moderate sect under Assad (Syria). The alawites (a mystical offshoot of shia) largely comprise the Syrian army.  Assad, like him or not, is a secular alawite leader who has kept the crazies under control and protected the considerable Christian community there.  Obama is aiding the crazy heart eaters.

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 10:06:46 pm »
Then there are the alawites who are a relatively peaceful and moderate sect under Assad (Syria). The alawites (a mystical offshoot of shia) largely comprise the Syrian army.  Assad, like him or not, is a secular alawite leader who has kept the crazies under control and protected the considerable Christian community there.  Obama is aiding the crazy heart eaters.
I am on Assad's side. I think I read just yesterday his father fought sharia folks and won....dang I wish I could remember where I read that.